FG Fridays - Wreckfest!

GazzaGarratt
   (0 reviews)
Community Calendar

Event details

Wreckfest is BACK 👊

Probably the best racing game to utterly destroy your fellow FGer up on, lets get a few hours on this for Friday evening. Game allows for cross-gen play with PS4 and PS5 in case you haven't got this game already.

Get your name down below so we know to get your invites out on the night 👊

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have to go to Hayley's sisters daughter 16th Birthday meal first, so hopefully all being well I'll be with you after the first 60-90 mins. @Greboth said he'd kindly get the lobby off and running so lots of fun can still be had until I get there 😎👊

I won't be on I am afraid, bit of a tough week as my aunt died a couple of days ago. Being a fairly close Irish family it's hit home a little. Might catch you guy's the weekend if my mood improves a bit!

12 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I won't be on I am afraid, bit of a tough week as my aunt died a couple of days ago. Being a fairly close Irish family it's hit home a little. Might catch you guy's the weekend if my mood improves a bit!

Thinking of you and the family mate, totally understand the importance of being there for everyone but also giving time for yourself! ❤️