Destiny 2 - Raid - PC

RenFengge
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Let's get this going for our PC Destiny players!

We'll probably do VoG, but we can look at DSC too for an easier PC run just to get feels for this. Feel free to put your thoughts in on what raid you want to do.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

well i haven't done any raid yet, i am kinda scared of them since they are long and i don't want to fuck it up for the rest of the team, i am 1280 level, should i try or leave this for the better equipped more powerful people?

7 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

well i haven't done any raid yet, i am kinda scared of them since they are long and i don't want to fuck it up for the rest of the team, i am 1280 level, should i try or leave this for the better equipped more powerful people?

Try! I was super nervous about my first raid too.. especially one outside of my usual friends. But, honestly, I think the group who will end up doing this will be really chill. No pressure. 🙂 Come. Learn. Enjoy! Get loot.

We don't have a set PC raid team anyway. So, come! Plus, @TurboR56Mini  and I have done it enough times... and @Riff Machine  sort of as well. @Ajay has been running it on PC with his friends, so he's pretty solid in it and could teach. It will be fine. 🙂 

@Tar-Eruntalion 's first raid! That was pretty awesome especially as some of us were getting reacquainted with keyboard/mouse for D2.

Thanks @crispymorgan and @Ajay  for hopping in and tag-teaming!

Extra kudos to @TurboR56Mini  for playing team captain, @Riff Machine  for taking some of the more difficult roles like blocking templar teleports, and @Bluebear  for always being up to take on new roles and stuff 🙂 

If people are up for it, we can keep this time slot for PC raids. I'm home by 11AM ET/4PM GMT to do it.