Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

VOG full run

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

Opened for 5 as sure Charlie is in

If more people want to run post some comments below, maybe we can get two full teams, who know!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I will, as always, step out if someone else wants in.

So, if anyone else wants to raid, please let us know in the comments!

This is conflicting with the Horizon Forbidden West showcase... which I very much am interested in.

@Riff Machine  - if I start the raid with the group, would you be able to swap in for me about 4:30PM/4:45PM ET?

18 minutes ago, TurboR56Mini said:

So I may not be able to join. I have a work thing that will be all consuming for the next week. I am now a maybe.

Work is so annoying !!

Hopefully we will still get 6 , honestly think the run up to the boss will take no more than an hour. 

3 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Work is so annoying !!

Hopefully we will still get 6 , honestly think the run up to the boss will take no more than an hour. 

We'll get 6. 😉 

Again, I will hop in if needed, but I really want to watch the Horizon Forbidden West showcase.

I might be able to make it Bob @Baabcat  but as i'm away for the whole weekend I just need to check later if I'm packing up duty and getting everything charged. You wanna start earlier if all of us are about at all?

I see Carl @TurboR56Mini  has jumped in so hopefully i'll be around where I can tonight, even if its for another run. I think i'd like to lead the comms on Atheon next time when i'm on the next FG raid. The quieter and calmer we can all be, the more success we make (and it doesn't matter if you 1,2,3 or 4 phase it. What matters is that you're consistent with oracles 😄).

3 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I see Carl @TurboR56Mini  has jumped in so hopefully i'll be around where I can tonight, even if its for another run. I think i'd like to lead the comms on Atheon next time when i'm on the next FG raid. The quieter and calmer we can all be, the more success we make (and it doesn't matter if you 1,2,3 or 4 phase it. What matters is that you're consistent with oracles 😄).

The consistency with Oracles is the important part!

And, as for @TurboR56Mini signing up, just FYI that our workday has barely started lol. So, let's see. @GazzaGarratt - I'm pinging you first if it ends up that he gets stuck in a meeting, because I still have not leveled up to get Breach and Clear.... and I want to watch the Horizon Forbidden West thing.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

This is so true, in my 1 completion the team was super calm, with just the people who needed to speaking , no panic, just stay alive and it’s done 

Thanks for the shout to run at boss fight! As always, good times. Lots of laughs. So close to beating him! Just ran out of Div. 😞 Whomp whomp. 

I'll be leveled up next time lol.

Yeah shame we didn’t get it, was a pretty slick run to that point. I always say the best way of learning a raid encounter is too fail it millions of times, so at least we got that bit done 👍

If @TurboR56Mini  Is going to have limited availability over the next month let us know if there are times he can do a raid and we will try to schedule around him.

@Baabcat  - the run where we almost beat the boss, just when I was about to grab a brick of special ammo, I got teleported... So we had no div in that final damage lol. Blargh. 

Not sure on @TurboR56Mini 's schedule except that he's not around/I'm single and free from June 14 to June 19. 

I'll let him respond/nudge him later.