Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

VoG

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

This time without the power handicap !!

Only put if for 5 as I’m sure Charlie is in but think he won’t see this all day as he’s still pushing for a completion

EDIT : Pushed it out 45 mins as I'm getting my second Covid jab. Would be ideal if we could get the team who got so close last night @Venom  @GazzaGarratt @TurboR56Mini  @Kemp210   @Therealraiser   but i know Raiser is struggling to be available so will need another.  So close to having this raid nailed down, just need to get our DPS right

Edited by Baabcat
time

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think we should do boss checkpoint given how much progress we made on it last night. 

Might need to push start time out 30 to 40 mins but ideally it would be good to have same team if La (or another) could sub in for Raiser who can’t make it. I think if we can get a core group very quickly up to spend on Aetheon oracle call outs we will be getting VoG done in 90 minutes very quickly.

Thought a lot about our left mid right call out plan and I think it’s much better than 123456 alternative but needs a little refinement. Or at least an understanding as to why we need to add near and far to just one of the call outs. In every raid group we will need 4 people to understand that. Will get it nailed down tonight 

7 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

@Baabcat  - second COVID jab? Congrats! And, hopefully the side effects don't kick in until later!!!

You've got @Ajay in for this. Let's see who else signs up.

I'll be ok I think, first time round i was pretty fine.

@Ajay  is of course welcome , just conscious that I've pushed the start time back since he signed up, so it may not work for him. 

36 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

I'm still debating lol. The few minutes I heard and watched the boss fight make me wary.  😂

It'll be easier than getting-in middle plate on contest mode !!

Just now, Baabcat said:

It'll be easier than getting-in middle plate on contest mode !!

It isn't nice to lie, @Baabcat  hahaha

Middle Plate was and is still like 10x easier than the far right plate, where you and I couldn't even get to hahahaha.

1 minute ago, RenFengge said:

It isn't nice to lie, @Baabcat  hahaha

Middle Plate was and is still like 10x easier than the far right plate, where you and I couldn't even get to hahahaha.

I prefer to think we 'chose to take a more central role'

Not sure I can make tonight @Baabcat . I always make myself available for FIFA MNF cos....its a Monday 😄. Kinda why I hoped to get it done yesterday but it doesn't mean any of the others could fit in. This is THE bit to learn as the other parts are reasonably easy to handle for most people. This just needs patient people with the calls we were using last night. Once we have a good DPS strat it'll be fine and dandy.

@GazzaGarratt Yeah thought you might FIFA. I mean the Footie season is effectively over and Aetheons bad ass needs kicking but Monday is Monday !! Have a good time. 
Whoever takes Lees place is virtually certain to drop the Mythoclast because Kama !!!

Appreciate the call out right when I was about to log off and take a nice nap lol.

But, really, the boss fight isn't as terrifying as I thought. We just need to get the oracles done super quick and perfectly. I think we can 2-phase it with the strat we were doing. We obviously got it down to half health after 1 phase! 3-phase might be more likely in case we just slip a little in damage.