Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

just seeing if anyone's up for the thursday night raid again 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 hours ago, jordie1892 said:

I'd love to jump in! Fairly new to the game, so you may have to coach me along a bit😂

Yeah no problem , do you have lament by any chance (not a great problem if you don’t but worth getting if you can) . We will cope if you don’t, welcome to the raid team !

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah no problem , do you have lament by any chance (not a great problem if you don’t but worth getting if you can) . We will cope if you don’t, welcome to the raid team !

I don't unfortunately, I'll make sure I pick it up before the next one!

1 hour ago, jordie1892 said:

I don't unfortunately, I'll make sure I pick it up before the next one!

Use Falling Guillotine in the meantime?

43 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Use Falling Guillotine in the meantime?

@jordie1892  has only really got into D2 over the last few months so not sure he has that but i'm sure 5 of us will have the damage to nail it! Great to see you giving it a go Jord, i'm sure it'll be a good laugh regardless what happens 😄

44 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

@jordie1892  has only really got into D2 over the last few months so not sure he has that but i'm sure 5 of us will have the damage to nail it! Great to see you giving it a go Jord, i'm sure it'll be a good laugh regardless what happens 😄

You'll be fine. You guys pick up the DPS slack when I'm in the team hahaha.

53 minutes ago, jordie1892 said:

Think this'll be a bit of a learning experience, looking forward to it!

And I can't think of a better group to do it with. No pressure. Bunch of laughs.

have fun!

9 hours ago, RenFengge said:

How was your first time with DSC and with the group?

It was awesome, thanks for asking! Visually had more going on then I knew Destiny 2 was capable of, with the space elevators and jumping puzzles being my favourite parts. Couldn't have asked for a better group to guide me through, so appreciate the help from everyone! Also managed to pull a pretty good Heritage roll, so that was the icing on the cake!

Just now, jordie1892 said:

It was awesome, thanks for asking! Visually had more going on then I knew Destiny 2 was capable of, with the space elevators and jumping puzzles being my favourite parts. Couldn't have asked for a better group to guide me through, so appreciate the help from everyone! Also managed to pull a pretty good Heritage roll, so that was the icing on the cake!

Fantastic! So happy to hear that and glad you jumped on it. Hope to see you in for more of this!

I think we will try to throw in different raids too.

If you need anything for any other activities, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm probably most active in collecting people together. You can DM me here or on Discord.

2 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

Fantastic! So happy to hear that and glad you jumped on it. Hope to see you in for more of this!

I think we will try to throw in different raids too.

If you need anything for any other activities, don't hesitate to reach out! I'm probably most active in collecting people together. You can DM me here or on Discord.

Amazing, appreciate it!

Yeah was a fun night, and good to have you onboard @jordie1892   . Tis a good raid, and that heritage roll you got is pretty good, those last two perks are just a great combo. We've been running regularly Thursday night and Sunday lunchtime, bit screwed up this week and me and Charlie are away, but look out for the calendar events if you want to get some more done. We will be going back to Last Wish at some point i guess, and then we aren't that far off the return of the legendary Vault of Glass

Love how everyone has said so far @jordie1892  got a good Heritage roll - no he didn't - he got the GOD ROLL! Super glad you enjoyed it Jordie, co-ordination like that with 6 people is so much fun and its a great aesthictally pleasing raid which I thought you'd enjoy! Thanks for Clive @Teenwolf25  popping in too, i'm sure it was worth the lolz. A few challenges done as well, thanks all!