Videos

Share those epic plays!

All Videos Post New

DSC regular thursday night

Baabcat
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

The usual mayhem with occasional outbreaks of competence.

Also we could maybe do ratking if anyone wants to work that catalyst - certainly for encounter 3 and maybe even encounter 1?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

with occasional outbreaks of competence.

I mean...

Would you really want it any other way? Not like we need to take ourselves seriously here haha.

Also we could maybe do ratking if anyone wants to work that catalyst

I love Rat King. I used to run around in PvP with Rat King and Drang... didn't know it was a thing. I'll need to upgrade my Rat King if we're doing that.

Normally I'd be saying yes to this!...But i've been talking to some of the other FGers that are interested in Destiny so I plan to help them get through some content and understand some more stuff so we have even more people at some point that can join on the raids!

If we can't i'd hope to be around on the weekend around my Valheim adventures 😎

44 minutes ago, Baabcat said:

Looks like we are a few short ! Not to worry, will see who is on when we get on

You should be able to get @Kemp210 if you find him. 

then you need a 6th. 

Sorry for tweaking my leg! Does hurt until I try to get up, then I fall on my face haha

1 hour ago, RenFengge said:

You should be able to get @Kemp210 if you find him. 

then you need a 6th. 

Sorry for tweaking my leg! Does hurt until I try to get up, then I fall on my face haha

That’s ok @RenFengge , I’ve had enough back /leg problems to know the issues !! Hope you feel better soon . 

5 hours ago, Baabcat said:

It didn’t , couldn’t quite get to six but ended up running 100k nightfall and the Hawk moon thing with. @Kemp210  and @Bluebear  which was good. 

im not around for a week now but I’ll check and tell Charlie to get on if you guys want to raid over the next week 

Ohhh... shoot. Sorry you guys couldn't get to 6. I thought you could LFG the 6th person if we got it to 5!

Awesome on the nightfall!

Hope whatever you are doing for the week is fun! Not going to be the same without you. We can get the raids going again when you get back! 

1 hour ago, RenFengge said:

Ohhh... shoot. Sorry you guys couldn't get to 6. I thought you could LFG the 6th person if we got it to 5!

Awesome on the nightfall!

Hope whatever you are doing for the week is fun! Not going to be the same without you. We can get the raids going again when you get back! 

Cheers Ren, actually away on work, but given I work in gold exploration it should be a lot of fun, if a bit exhausting. And OMG travel is a nightmare at these times!