Deep Stone Crypt Raid

RedBeardCG
   (0 reviews)
Destiny

Event details

After the success of the run last Sunday I thought it'd be fun to keep it rolling and go for another run this weekend!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@RedBeardCG , i've amended the event as it just needed a little tick at the bottom to allow for RSVP so i've sorted it for you 🙂

Added everyone above - @Baabcat , if Charlie can't make it I think he can't decline it afterwards but if not just ask him to post up and we can sort. Great to see these go in so regularly now! I wish I could commit to this but can't do that time so early. I'm sure they'll be a sixth though!

P.S. Double check you picked the right time, Red as it says 9am for the UK 👍

Err think its 9am for the Americans (EST?), 2pm for the Brits, although happy to run at 9am if La, Carl and Red want a 4am start!

Thanks for sorting though Lee, i'll stick up a 8pm Thursday raid, hopefully that would work for you ?

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Err think its 9am for the Americans (EST?), 2pm for the Brits, although happy to run at 9am if La, Carl and Red want a 4am start!

Thanks for sorting though Lee, i'll stick up a 8pm Thursday raid, hopefully that would work for you ?

Hahahaha... Sundays are my sleeping in day.

9AM ET/2PM GMT is what we're hoping for!

@Kemp210  is going to take my spot - FYI. I'm not going to "decline"/"leave event" because I think he's still having issues RSVPing.

@RedBeardCG - looks like you're on Div duty. 😉 

I'm gonna continue breaking Samurai code and upsetting "Uncle" by going full ninja in Ghost of Tsushima lol. 

47 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

@Kemp210  is going to take my spot - FYI. I'm not going to "decline"/"leave event" because I think he's still having issues RSVPing.

@RedBeardCG - looks like you're on Div duty. 😉 

I'm gonna continue breaking Samurai code and upsetting "Uncle" by going full ninja in Ghost of Tsushima lol. 

Thanks for letting us know @RenFengge and sorting out @Kemp210 as a replacement.