FIFA 17 Gameplay

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its such a shame PES do Co-Op Seasons. I'd rather play PES due to tye latest gameplay but FIFA seems to just wipe it clean out of the water when it comes to online play. May get my pennies out so we can sort out to dip into co-op seasons and Pro Clubs. Do we still have a Pro Club team?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

We do have a Pro Club team on Fifa 16, but not sure anyone has played for months. I've got 2 of my best friends in a club as well. Managed to win Division 1 this year.

Edit: The banter we had playing Pro clubs on fifa 16 and 15 was fucking great though xD

36 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

I will probably be playing Pro Clubs from day 1 as I've given up on Ultimate Team and EA's "Gib moar monies pl0x" attitude.

Sweet, you should come back over and play pro clubs with us. 

Hopefully we can get me, you, Tam, Mikey, Sean, Lee and Rob playing pro clubs, that would be wicked!!

And of course anyone else that wants in :D

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Its such a shame PES do Co-Op Seasons. I'd rather play PES due to tye latest gameplay but FIFA seems to just wipe it clean out of the water when it comes to online play. May get my pennies out so we can sort out to dip into co-op seasons and Pro Clubs. Do we still have a Pro Club team?

Do it!!!!

8 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

I would buy FIFA for the first time ever to play with y'all.

Do it!!!!

Right it's sorted, you guys have to get this game!

2 hours ago, tronic44 said:

Hopefully we can get me, you, Tam, Mikey, Sean, Lee and Rob playing pro clubs, that would be wicked!!

Only if I get to play striker :P And we don't just bang the ball up as far and fast as we can xD

4 hours ago, tronic44 said:

I almost forgot someone there for a second, Jordie!!!!!!!!!! Can't have a team with Killaman!

9 minutes ago, ChaosGladiator said:

After playing fifa for so many years I feel like changing to PES would just complicate things :|

It's a game. The PES game play is far superior. 

What's complicated about that?

It's like saying I play COD so forget about Battlefield 1.

I suppose some ppl do say that though lol

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

16 hours ago, phil bottle said:

It's a game. The PES game play is far superior. 

What's complicated about that?

It's like saying I play COD so forget about Battlefield 1.

I suppose some ppl do say that though lol

Being fair changing from playing CoD to playing battlefield was difficult at first too. Eveything except the fact that you shoot ther people is different. Weapons work differently, damage works differently. I've seen youtubers who have been really good at fifa struggle with pes. Which is why I imagine it will be a change that will take a lot of time getting used to.

Tam, Sean and Mikey picked up PES last year but ended up coming back for some FIFA.

I'd seriously consider getting PES if they hadn't included all the new features with the pro shiz. I'd love us all to get the same game so i'll have to pick up PES when it comes down in price.

Wow PES is £5 more than FIFA, has PES ever been more expensive than FIFA?

5 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Being fair changing from playing CoD to playing battlefield was difficult at first too. Eveything except the fact that you shoot ther people is different. Weapons work differently, damage works differently. I've seen youtubers who have been really good at fifa struggle with pes. Which is why I imagine it will be a change that will take a lot of time getting used to.

I suppose that's fair enough :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg