2016 Rio Olympics Full Schedule

The3rdWalker

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, cheers Rob! Love this year for sport so far. I'm looking forward to seeing handball, would've loved having the chance to play it at some point. Anyone else looking forward to anything specific?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm an Olympic junkie. I will watch as much as I possibly can. Truth be told that's why I haven't looked for a job just yet. Still have savings and the fucking Olympics! Woo

Sam if you haven't seen Eddie the Eagle yet you must absolutely do this. It's one of the best films ever made. If you want me to Dropbox it let me know and I'll send you a link.

banlol.png

I'm a fan of the winter Olympics, but I'm having trouble getting into the summer games. Been trying to watch a bit here & there but just doesn't have the appeal of the winter games IMO. And what's the deal with that horse rider trotting around doing nothing? I think they called  dressage? That just about put me to sleep. I keep waiting for the horse to actually do something but all they did was slowly trot around in a circle :wacko:

I'm with you, Fencing was really enjoyable even though it was so hard to see when they actually scored a point! Women's Sevens was impressive too, shame Team GB couldn't get to the final, just hope they can get a Bronze for their efforts.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm with you, Fencing was really enjoyable even though it was so hard to see when they actually scored a point! Women's Sevens was impressive too, shame Team GB couldn't get to the final, just hope they can get a Bronze for their efforts.

Nope.