On 11/2/2023 at 1:20 PM, phil bottle said:

The snow track is an oval, its ok with snow tyres, I had a go as there's some new menu books to complete.

They've added new weekly challenges, which is great imo and overall a decent update, particularly as its free. 

Couldn't agree more mate. This games updates, which are also free, have been getting better and better. That weekly challenge looks great and engaging. I also tried a weekly 'boosted' quick race with Sophy 2.0. Did it on intermediary level which was just 2 laps and it tested me in terms of driving standards. Good warm up quick races and a little cash to pick up too.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 11/8/2023 at 1:09 PM, slamminbones said:

Last nights races was rather interesting especially the one where i got to believe I was better than I thought I was 😅

I thought you've been improving each week mate. This past Tuesday's races I genuinely think you are getting closer. The qualifying was showing that for sure.

Another good set of races, albeit impromptu on Tuesday. I think if we can get more and more of us getting the game on and giving it a real good go, i'd like to get the little league up and running again....I made medals and everything ages ago for GT7 but we've waiting for the right time 😄

Of the 494 cars available in this game, i currently have 491 🤗

One car, a Porsche, is locked behind an invitation, so that's in the lap of the rng gods 🙈

The other two, a Ferrari and a McLaren, I'm waiting to reappear in Hagerty's Legend Cars. The Mc was there last week but very annoyingly it had sold out by the time I'd raised the 20 million required, so will have to wait for it to rotate around again...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 3/23/2024 at 10:31 AM, phil bottle said:

Of the 494 cars available in this game, i currently have 491 🤗

One car, a Porsche, is locked behind an invitation, so that's in the lap of the rng gods 🙈

The other two, a Ferrari and a McLaren, I'm waiting to reappear in Hagerty's Legend Cars. The Mc was there last week but very annoyingly it had sold out by the time I'd raised the 20 million required, so will have to wait for it to rotate around again...

Honestly, if the Ferrari I now need to Platinum this game sells out before I logon, I will be screwing so badly.

I've just found a website where they'll send you an email once the car is available in the Legend shop. It updates daily so can't see it selling out by the time i get the email. Might wanna have a look mate.

GTDB.IO

The complete list of legendary cars in Gran Turismo 7, with all the details – including what's appearing next.

Any other way of getting invitations other than just reward tickets?

10 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Honestly, if the Ferrari I now need to Platinum this game sells out before I logon, I will be screwing so badly.

I've just found a website where they'll send you an email once the car is available in the Legend shop. It updates daily so can't see it selling out by the time i get the email. Might wanna have a look mate.

GTDB.IO

The complete list of legendary cars in Gran Turismo 7, with all the details – including what's...

Any other way of getting invitations other than just reward tickets?

I need that Ferrari too and I'm down to 1.5 million. It'll be there a week I'd say, so it'll be touch and go...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 3/25/2024 at 8:55 PM, phil bottle said:

I need that Ferrari too and I'm down to 1.5 million. It'll be there a week I'd say, so it'll be touch and go...

Bloody hell mate, didn't know you needed that and you've spunked all your money away! Le Mans every day here we come 🤣

I've finally finished all the Cafe Menu books so now just have the Extra Menus to work on which is basically unlocking the cars. Trying to not to spend too much as I wait for the Ferrari to be on sale for the Platinum PS trophy.

I like the fact I should be able to save money via these menus though, as i've got 150 cars so plenty of purchases to make!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've finally finished all the Cafe Menu books so now just have the Extra Menus to work on which is basically unlocking the cars. Trying to not to spend too much as I wait for the Ferrari to be on sale for the Platinum PS trophy.

I like the fact I should be able to save money via these menus though, as i've got 150 cars so plenty of purchases to make!

Yeah I only had 12 million by the time it sold out, but I'll need 40 million to pick up the ferrari and mclaren, so I'll just carry on.

I have some photos to take and some online races to get the platinum so might as well start doing that 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg