Nfl 2021

Antpool84

Yeah it’s was an interesting match, looked like the Bengals were going to get pasted and then the chiefs just let them back into it. Momentum is such a big part of NFL games.

Amazing how tight the last 6 matches have been. Bengals offensive line v Rams pass rush looks a bit scary !

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Yeah it’s was an interesting match, looked like the Bengals were going to get pasted and then the chiefs just let them back into it. Momentum is such a big part of NFL games.

Amazing how tight the last 6 matches have been. Bengals offensive line v Rams pass rush looks a bit scary !

You're right about momentum in the NFL, once a team gets going and they've got that positivity running throughout the entire that can make such a massive difference. Bemgals-Rams is going to be an awesome Superbowl to watch, should be a pretty good score too, really looking forward to it

7 hours ago, Antpool84 said:

You're right about momentum in the NFL, once a team gets going and they've got that positivity running throughout the entire that can make such a massive difference. Bemgals-Rams is going to be an awesome Superbowl to watch, should be a pretty good score too, really looking forward to it

I'm hoping for a great game, definitely looking forward to it more than if some.of the usual suspects would have got there.

14 hours ago, techno said:

I'm hoping for a great game, definitely looking forward to it more than if some.of the usual suspects would have got there.

Definitely, its going to be very competitive and not having Brady or Mahomes there is good for the neutral fan. Personally i'd like to see Matt Stafford win one after all those years at the Lions, he deserves it, and I think Burrows will have an awesome future and make it to a couple more before too long

48 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

Definitely, its going to be very competitive and not having Brady or Mahomes there is good for the neutral fan. Personally i'd like to see Matt Stafford win one after all those years at the Lions, he deserves it, and I think Burrows will have an awesome future and make it to a couple more before too long

Assuming no major trades, the AFC playoffs could be amazing for a good few years, with Mahones v Allen v Burrow playing out in that conference!

I think the Bengals will win it, but should be a great match 

9 hours ago, techno said:

Theres people on twitter saying he didn't acknowledge the pats and they are obviously pissed about it.

Yeah lol. He's come out with another post thanking the Pats fand now, and there were crazy rumours he was going to sign a 2 day contract with them so he could retire as a Patriot 😂😂

Yeah was an interesting match, not stunning but I think the best team won. Certainly that foul on Ramsey should never have led to a Bengals win! 

Overall it’s been an amazing post season, super bowl itself was a bit of a defensive grind out, but now got to wait til bloody September again !! 

Although it might take that long to get used to being the Washington Commies. That’s going to back fire of Russia invades Ukraine 

Yeah I agree I guess the iffy holding call on the winning drive cancelled out that face mask on Ramsey. 

Rams have to be thankful for the d-line once they started 5 upfront that seemed to shut the Bengals down. Odd that they must have known the team had given up the most sacks. 

Overall yeah, though close the best team won, well the best d-line and Cooper Kupp. 

I wanted the Bengals to win but enjoyed the game and I also think Cooper Kupp was the best choice for MVP.

Really nice to watch a game without a Bellicheck / Brady involvement for once! 😂

Be interesting to see how they negotiate their negative cap space for next season after (successfully) betting the ranch this season...creative accountancy no doubt!! 😂😂

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

7 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Overall it’s been an amazing post season, super bowl itself was a bit of a defensive grind out, but now got to wait til bloody September again !! 

I know right!! Its such a long break!!

It was a good game, i think if the Bengals had a better O-line and protected Burrow a little better the they might have managed to pull off the victory, but the Rams deserved it. It was nice to see Stafford, Donald and Kupp win the big one too. 

58 minutes ago, techno said:

Theres a large amount of people calling the whole post season rigged, including last night. 

Agree about a superbowl without Brady etc and I was so please Cooper Kupp got MVP

I just went to Superbowl on Reddit to see if there was any rigging stories and ended up on a thread for Superb Owl’s FFS .

On 2/14/2022 at 10:12 PM, techno said:

I'm guessing all the games going down to the wire and some reffing decisions. 🤷 Done for ratings or some shit.

OK let’s get 32 squads of 53 men and associated coaches to rig the games and not tell anyone... that’s pretty unlikely..maybe a single bad coach calling stupid plays now and again but the whole league rigged? That’s a fantasy

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

OK let’s get 32 squads of 53 men and associated coaches to rig the games and not tell anyone... that’s pretty unlikely..maybe a single bad coach calling stupid plays now and again but the whole league rigged? That’s a fantasy

Some people still believe we didn't go to the moon 😉