Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

Got first 4 ARs Gilded, like Gary. Much nicer to do on MW3 than MW2 given no longshot challenge. Starting to move to Striker SMG and BAS-B Battle Rifle to vary it up abit.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

10 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Got first 4 ARs Gilded, like Gary. Much nicer to do on MW3 than MW2 given no longshot challenge. Starting to move to Striker SMG and BAS-B Battle Rifle to vary it up abit.

The Bas-B has to be the best gun in the game. 

It absolutely melts! 

Got all the smgs forged found them pretty fun to do and some of the forged camos are so easy, what wasn't fun and thankfully once I'd started doing it was the ram 7 dlc gun, hated having to slide ads kill as I don't have the muscle memory for that nonsense🤬 

I will add shotties forged.

Bas b gilded.

2 hours ago, techno said:

I've got all the LMgs except bruen..forged.

All snipers except amr are forged and I forged the stupid launcher thing ..

Jeez oh Gary, sounds like you have finished most things? 

Whatcha have left? 

21 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Jeez oh Gary, sounds like you have finished most things? 

Whatcha have left? 

Pistols, marksman and battle rifles and that emp gun oh and the knives

12 more and I can move onto priceless.

Tbh with all the active double xp it's easy to rank stuff up at the moment.

On 12/24/2023 at 3:18 PM, techno said:

Pistols, marksman and battle rifles and that emp gun oh and the knives

12 more and I can move onto priceless.

Tbh with all the active double xp it's easy to rank stuff up at the moment.

Sounds pretty easy, your almost on the home straight. 

Yeah very true, double XP is always nuts for leveling guns. 

All ARs are Gilded, with I think at least 2 out of 6 Forged. Saving a few so I can go back to using them after doing other guns.

Swarm SMG Gilded, Striker is nearly there (kills under your tactical impact are a killer though!). Battle Rifles all Gilded. Sidewinder and MCZ are Forged so just BAS-B to do so they are all pretty much done! Gonna look at LMGs I reckon, although I need to check if there is any secondary knife ones to do at all because clearly a few maps are hilarious to use the knife (aren't they Matt @Luseth *cough cough* 🤣).

Really enjoying doing these camp challenges whilst trying to play the objective and get the win for FG. I don't mind that its a slower progress for me, although its far quicker than MW2 challenges thats for sure!

2 hours ago, crippled_viper said:

RAM-7 Forged camo challenge is bugged. It's aiming down sight while sliding. Just a heads up if anyone is camo grinding.

You have to use a certain type of boots..

I've just finished sorry forged the battle rifles, marksman rifles pistols and the emp gun oh and the bruen so that's 36 that's needed.

Priceless ready to start. 😳

11 hours ago, techno said:

You have to use a certain type of boots..

I've just finished sorry forged the battle rifles, marksman rifles pistols and the emp gun oh and the bruen so that's 36 that's needed.

Priceless ready to start. 😳

Yeah there is definitely a pair of boots that help. Not got there yet, but heard it helps. 

Fair play Gary, sounds like your almost done. 🙂

On 12/30/2023 at 9:36 AM, IRaMPaGe said:

Yeah there is definitely a pair of boots that help. Not got there yet, but heard it helps. 

Fair play Gary, sounds like your almost done. 🙂

You have to use the boots or you can't do it as it goes into tac stance when you slide, the boots make it ads

Whaaaa?! Is that the ultimate final skin Gaz?? @techno

Fair play mate, thats class going on that. I wonder how easy it is to work towards others at all? Are there unique challenges you can do for more camos and calling cards?

11 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Whaaaa?! Is that the ultimate final skin Gaz?? @techno

Fair play mate, thats class going on that. I wonder how easy it is to work towards others at all? Are there unique challenges you can do for more camos and calling cards?

Yep final skin, there is others I need to do if I can be bothered but there will be the new weapons in the seasons.

I will do the emp gun when/if they fix it.

On 1/2/2024 at 12:35 PM, techno said:

Interstellar unlocked😳

Screenshot_20240102_123431_Gallery.jpg

Congrats Gary, I'm still doing golds and forged ones. 

Was doing the Sidewinder recently, still not gold. 

Probably the worst gun in the game, the stinger Pistol is a bit rubbish as well. 

How much gametime did it take you Gary? 

12 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Probably the worst gun in the game, the stinger Pistol is a bit rubbish as well. 

It really is the worst - however, change it to Single Shot mode and with a few attachments I was actually doing far better with it, and far more stable that way.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

It really is the worst - however, change it to Single Shot mode and with a few attachments I was actually doing far better with it, and far more stable that way.

Yeah I could see it being better in semi auto. I was going to try it, but there was a challenge for full auto kills and I forgot. 

I was still pulling triples (on Shipment) with the 20 round mag. 

It just has nothing going for it, slow handling, fire rate, weird recoil. Damage felt terrible as well. 

But yeah the attachments made it a bit better. 

It feels like an M1 Garrand on full auto. 😂

10 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Congrats Gary, I'm still doing golds and forged ones. 

Was doing the Sidewinder recently, still not gold. 

How much gametime did it take you Gary? 

Honestly no idea I never look at game time deliberately so what I have seen has mw2 time included. However I did grind the shit out of it over the extremely wet holiday period.

I think I did priceless to interstellar over 2 sessions and in most cases priceless was easier than forged.

9 hours ago, techno said:

Honestly no idea I never look at game time deliberately so what I have seen has mw2 time included. However I did grind the shit out of it over the extremely wet holiday period.

I think I did priceless to interstellar over 2 sessions and in most cases priceless was easier than forged.

It was just more to try compare my own progress, to see how I was getting on haha.