Share your FG Mastery Camo Challenge Escapades!

GazzaGarratt

Gold wise, I have the M4, STB, Lachmenn 556, Taq-56,  Lachmenn Sub, Fennec, Signal 50 so far. 

Very close to a few others. 

Best Assault so far I would say is Taq-56, absolutely slays with the right loadout (No Optic)

Best SMG I would actually say the Fennec, its a little hard to control but once you get it up a few levels, it rips people apart, even at medium range it does the business. 

Best Sniper and my favourite gun, Signal 50! No extra optic, make a good balance between power and aim down sight speed and your good to go! 

55 minutes ago, techno said:

I got the ftac recon gold and thankfully never have to touch it again however because of dumb design decisions I now have to use the ebr to unlock the last battle rifle yay

I liked the FTAC and all the Battle Rifles somewhat. 

Is the last one after using the EBR the SO-14? 

Like I said recently in this thread, use the SO-14 on full auto (left on the d-pad to switch) 

Slap on 50 rounds and turn it into a mini LMG. 

You will thank me later. 😉

The other 3 I had no problem with the normal tappy tappy, but the SO-14 was just underwhelming until I made said changes. 😁

4 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I struggle a bit with the Fennec on longer distances.

I like the Tax thought but started to use the Chinese and it seems pretty decent too. When the connection allowes it though.

What the hell, stupid auto correct! 😂

Tax and Chinese!

Supposed to be Tac and Chimera. 

So the Chimera is gold, and I have finished all 8 base Assault Rifles to platinum recently. 

Have AR's, Shotguns, Launchers and Melees all platinum. 

Only things to get gold are Pistols, Snipers and quite a few Marksman Rifles left. 

28 minutes ago, TigerBurge said:

Snipers and Marksman rifles are platinum leaving only LMGs. After using snipers,my first match with a LMG I got 16 long shots 🤣

16 is a healthy return, anything more than 10 is decent per match. 

Some maps are definitely better than others for them tho. 

Did you do snipers in groundwar Chris? 

7 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

16 is a healthy return, anything more than 10 is decent per match. 

Some maps are definitely better than others for them tho. 

Did you do snipers in groundwar Chris? 

No. I had two classes set one. One marksman and the other was a sniper class. There’s probably four maps good for sniping so when they popped up I sniped. The other times I used a marksman. I tried Ground War and hated it. I would rather die 30 times and get 4 long shots than play a GW match and get maybe five or six put only see 10 people 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

No. I had two classes set one. One marksman and the other was a sniper class. There’s probably four maps good for sniping so when they popped up I sniped. The other times I used a marksman. I tried Ground War and hated it. I would rather die 30 times and get 4 long shots than play a GW match and get maybe five or six put only see 10 people 

I'm with you on that I can't get to grips with Ground War, I find the players to be even sweatier than in MP and if you try and move around in the open you don't last much more than 5 seconds. 

Invasion isn't too bad however

13 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Chimera gold. Guess Tac is next.

Stupid that certain attachments are locked behind weapons. Especially ones you need Battle pass to obtain.

You don't need to buy the battle pass to get them. They are free weapons. You will to play through the battle pass but you are doing that automatically anyways. 

I like the system. Otherwise you would only see the same OP weapons 24/7.  This forces so versatility

2 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

You don't need to buy the battle pass to get them. They are free weapons. You will to play through the battle pass but you are doing that automatically anyways. 

I like the system. Otherwise you would only see the same OP weapons 24/7.  This forces so versatility

Hm, for example, I need to get the BAP to a certain level to unlock some attachments but it says thats only available from Battle pass?

2 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Hm, for example, I need to get the BAP to a certain level to unlock some attachments but it says thats only available from Battle pass?

I have the battle pass so I'm not entirely sure, but you earn tokens and progress through the battlepass for certain weapons. 

Maybe check to see if you have earned any tokens to use. 

Possibly might not be able to without the battlepass. 

Just now, IRaMPaGe said:

I have the battle pass so I'm not entirely sure, but you earn tokens and progress through the battlepass for certain weapons. 

Maybe check to see if you have earned any tokens to use. 

Possibly might not be able to without the battlepass. 

I have plenty of tokens but other than the first tier, you have to have battle pass to use pretty much everything else it says.

1 minute ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I have plenty of tokens but other than the first tier, you have to have battle pass to use pretty much everything else it says.

Yeah that sucks dude, I had a feeling you were going to say that. 😥

1 hour ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

I found out I could use my tokens and unlock the BAS-P. It was certain variants of other weapons and some calling cards etc that required battle pass.

Tac also gold now btw.

You can unlock the XMR the same way (which I recommend you)

All long shots are done. 51/51. Still need to do the last LMG but I’m going to take a break from it for a bit. May take a break from CoD all together and play the new God of War 

1 hour ago, TigerBurge said:

All long shots are done. 51/51. Still need to do the last LMG but I’m going to take a break from it for a bit. May take a break from CoD all together and play the new God of War 

Impressive stuff Chris, probably a good idea to give the rest of us a chance to catch up. 

Only kidding, but seriously good effort. All those longshots are draining and tiresome, especially all at once after each other. 

Makes me jealous knowing you have them all out the way. 

They aren't that bad, but those SMG longshots for a certain couple of guns are going to be tough. 

I reckon the Fennec, MX9 and maybe the P90 will be horrible. 

1 hour ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Impressive stuff Chris, probably a good idea to give the rest of us a chance to catch up. 

Only kidding, but seriously good effort. All those longshots are draining and tiresome, especially all at once after each other. 

Makes me jealous knowing you have them all out the way. 

They aren't that bad, but those SMG longshots for a certain couple of guns are going to be tough. 

I reckon the Fennec, MX9 and maybe the P90 will be horrible. 

I think you can use DMZ (or Warzone) for some of those. It's probably easier than MP as you can just focus on the AI or a few other players at a time

1 hour ago, cyberninja2601 said:

I think you can use DMZ (or Warzone) for some of those. It's probably easier than MP as you can just focus on the AI or a few other players at a time

I don't really find longshots hard, just very boring. 

You have to camp sightlines with the range and hope for a good map. 

I can get 5-10 a match easily. 10-20 on a good game. 

Doesn't take much time to knock them out, like I say just boring.