Silent Hill Update!

Antpool84

A lot of people have been waiting for this and it's finally happening! Konami are remaking Silent Hill 2 for the PS5 and it looks like it will be awesome! I remember playing the original Silent Hill and loving it so i really hope they do this justice.

Also, they are making new games for the series which I think could be a good thing if they are developed properly and not rushed out. If they manage to maintain the creepiness that Silent Hill was known for then we could see some great games in the future.

untitled-1-copy-1666187781885.jpg?width=
WWW.IGN.COM

Konami officially announced the Silent Hill 2 remake today after months of speculation, rumors...

WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

As part of tonight's Silent Hill: Transmission stream, a new project called Silent Hill:...

Really not sure about Bloober Team making this. Seems Konami have been inspired by Capcom and the Resident Evil reboot for a bit of a cash grab using a third party developer. Silent Hill 2 is a great game and I played the Enhanced version on PC a few months back but I'm really not sure if these developers will be able to pull it off with much conviction.