Naval Strike DLC (English, not French)

Sennex

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/expansion-packs/naval-strike

(Cut and Paste isn't hard fella's, don't be lazy when linking this stuff)

Battlefield 4™ Naval Strike takes the intense and dramatic water-based combat introduced in Battlefield 4 to four all-new maps set in the South China Sea. Blow open a crashed passenger plane and capture fishing villages across the tropical Lost Islands. Drop a submarine on your foes as you infiltrate a naval base or rush between shipping docks and rocky islands on the massive Wave Breaker map. Wage war across stormy seas in the largest ocean stretch in a Battlefield map yet with Nansha Strike. Storm an abandoned cliff-side resort, or get lost in the breathtaking vistas in Operation Mortar.

Naval Strike also introduces five new weapons, the amphibious hovercraft vehicle, ten assignments and the all-new Carrier Assault mode, which is an homage to the fan-favorite, Titan mode from Battlefield 2142.

KEY FEATURES

• 4 all-new multiplayer maps set in the South China Sea
    • Lost Islands
    • Nansha Strike
    • Wave Breaker
    • Operation Mortar
  • 5 weapons all-new to Battlefield 4
  • Introducing the amphibious hovercraft vehicle
  • 2 additional gadgets
    • 3GL (3 grenade launcher) attachment for the Assault class
    • Anti-Heli Mine; an aircraft disabling projectile for the Engineer class

Carrier Assault game mode which is a re-imagining of the classic Battlefield 2142 Titan Mode

10 new assignments with unlocks for each

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Can someone explain to me what Titan is?

Also, is BF 2142 worth getting these days?

Titan in BF2142 was a mode where each team had to defend their floating aircraft carrier (Titan) by capturing missile points on the ground to destroy the opponents craft. The more missiles you controlled on the ground; the more firepower you had to destroy the enemies Titan by depleting its shield and eventually destroying it.

I am really looking forward to the remake of this for BF4. The Titans will probably be replaced by an aircraft carrier ship for each team and the capture points for the missiles could possibly be inland. Hopefully the more destruction you do to the carrier; the less vehicles they have available on the ship to counter. This is gonna be an objective-heavy mode but it could be a real blast! 

Oh I thought I'd attach this video for further clarity: