2k developing Lego Football and Racing Games

Antpool84

So 2K are developing a load of sports based lego games, including a football game for this years World Cup, and an open world racing game (i'm guessing similar to Forza since they did the lego dlc for the latest version of that). I've always enjoyed playing the lego games, and though I think the racing racing one could be ok, i'm not sure how a football one would play, given that we are so used to the realism from games like PES and FIFA. It will be interesting to see where this goes over the coming months and how they market both games

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-02-22-2k-reportedly-making-lego-football-and-racing-games

Guilty pleasure quote incoming - I think the Lego games are massively underrated. Sure, they are aimed at a younger playerbase, but quite a few have been enjoyable to playthrough. Especially when my kids needed help or you could play co-op to solve problems. The completionist in me always looks at how they cleverly make all the levels in a way that you want to 100% them all the time, its great and frustrating all wrapped in one.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

On 2/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

Guilty pleasure quote incoming - I think the Lego games are massively underrated. Sure, they are aimed at a younger playerbase, but quite a few have been enjoyable to playthrough. Especially when my kids needed help or you could play co-op to solve problems. The completionist in me always looks at how they cleverly make all the levels in a way that you want to 100% them all the time, its great and frustrating all wrapped in one.

I've really enjoyed the ones i've played too. They are the only games i've ever got 100% of the trophies on too 😂

I never really got into the lego games myself.  Just something about the games never clicked with me.  Maybe the racing game will peak my curiosity much like Hot Wheels did.  Which btw is also an excellent game.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*