COD Ghosts Onslaught DLC Leak

J4MES OX4D

Whenever DLC is mooted; half the community want maps brought back and half want new ones so the devs can never seem to win and at least 50% of people will be pissed off when the content is announced :lol:

I enjoyed Treyarch's revamped classics in Black Ops 2 and was pleased to see Terminal return for free in MW3 although I was gutted we didn't see more MW2 maps return. I still feel the current offerings are a bit stingy especially as I doubt i'll be indulging much in extinction. I could go on and play Counterstrike: Global Offensive and download 20,000 user-created maps for free and no disrespect to Infinity Ward but most of the maps I see created in that game and in other mod-enabled titles are streets ahead of the premium content DLC I see in Call of Duty these days. Some of the designs are smart, well balanced and ooze experience in terms of the creator being familiar with the genre and FPS MP games. 

I am stumped as to whether I commit to buy this DLC although admittedly a couple of maps do look very decent. 

What's everyone's thoughts on the map pack? Although I haven't played COD in nearly 3 months; I have a bit of dosh left over in my Steam Wallet and may take a punt on it. If anything is gonna get me back into COD; it's gonna have to be the DLC.

Fuck duck camo

tronic44, on 03 Mar 2014 - 01:03 AM, said:

I've only had a chance to have a run around in combat training but i love the new AR and i love the new maps!

I think they've done a good job with this dlc.....not often i say that.

I enjoyed it aswell, didn't like the new AR though....the Honey badger and Remington r5 are just to beast :P

The sniper is nice, damage wise it seems to be a semi auto USR, but with a weird scope.

They're all beast IMO the honey badger is deadly in pubs but the remington is my clan vs clan baby <3

The new AR seems to drop people like crazy, i still haven't used the new sniper but will do soon, i just find it hard to change from the L115, love that gun!

As has already been said, quite surprisingly I'm really enjoying the dlc for once the maps seem better than the pre loaded maps...

Love the AR it's just what I needed to get me interested again, although I've only played for a few hours since the dlc came out, I already feel more interested in coming back for more...

Fog looks like dagobah from Star Wars...

blackops2sig.jpg

+1 on get them in the main rotation!

Why'd I you want to play the same 4 maps over and over? No wonder people usually get sick of dlc maps, just let it come up randomly like the rest...

I don't mind having the new maps separated for a period as you can be guaranteed to play them and if you want to play an old map; you just go through the normal playlists as usual. 

Is the DLC playlist a moshpit or do all the modes come up separately? 

I don't mind having the new maps separated for a period as you can be guaranteed to play them and if you want to play an old map; you just go through the normal playlists as usual.

Is the DLC playlist a moshpit or do all the modes come up separately?

There's a deathmatch for tdm and kc, objective list moshpit and hardcore playlist.

When I said add to rotation do it as well as the separate one.