bf4 tips/help

techno

That's kind of like a squad point streak. When the squad does something you will a progress bar get updated and give you things like additional ammo, speed and other perks. They depend on your loadout

When the entire squad dies (squad wipe) you lose your progress. You will get a warning saying you are the last person in a squad. That is your queue to hide like a little bitch and camp so that you do not lose the upgrade and give the killer a squad wipe.

That's kind of like a squad point streak. When the squad does something you will a progress bar get updated and give you things like additional ammo, speed and other perks. They depend on your loadout

When the entire squad dies (squad wipe) you lose your progress. You will get a warning saying you are the last person in a squad. That is your queue to hide like a little bitch and camp so that you do not lose the upgrade and give the killer a squad wipe.

Cool. Can't say I have noticed any difference when we get squad wipes but I most likely die before I get to use the upgrade :lol:

Cool. Can't say I have noticed any difference when we get squad wipes but I most likely die before I get to use the upgrade :lol:

The field upgrade system is good but you need to be aware of your squad to get the most benefit out of it. So always try and be in a full squad of 5 as this reduces the chance of being squad wiped. In TDM in particular, as there is no squad respawn it's easy to end up in a squad of one and lose your upgrade progress every time you die

Also each class has 5 different upgrade options, and depending on the kit you use, some of the upgrades will be worthless, so try and match the upgrade path to what you actually are using

One example of this is in engineer, where the first upgrade is an extra antitank mine. Not very useful if you are equipping a repair tool and RPG.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When you take an enemy flag in Dom, does it count two caps? One for neutralizing and one for taking it?

I have 137 caps but think I might have finished around 20 full games of Dom. I have 35 played in total, but joined many late in the game and left a few too.

When you take an enemy flag in Dom, does it count two caps? One for neutralizing and one for taking it?

I have 137 caps but think I might have finished around 20 full games of Dom. I have 35 played in total, but joined many late in the game and left a few too.

As far as I know, yes, it counts twice

they reward you for flippin everything it seems at times lol

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

As far as I know, yes, it counts twice

they reward you for flippin everything it seems at times lol

Thought so. Feel the rate of capping has gone a wee bit faster than I thought :) Wasn`t  that long ago I had about 50-60 caps and I haven`t played that much Dom lately :)

But would have looked better if it were one cap though ;)

Not sure why but if i use my login or what i believe is my login as no other email i use works at all, i get in the corner player shpa2ua5.

Now i can get my actual technohamster profile up with stats but if i click profile it just goes to the add as friend,just curious if anyone has any idea wtf is going on?

Here's a tip for unlocking the f2000 on metro.

1st get a assault rifle ribbon, can be on any map and it doesn't reset after you achieve it.

Number 2 and 3 need to be completed at the same time.

2nd you need 2 assist ribbons. I tried a few (many) times to get this and this is what I found to be the easiest. Use a semi auto shotgun with frag rounds, you get alot of hit markers and therefore alot of assists. Use the noob tube(320), sit back on a ammo drop(if you can manage to get one out of the fucking support guys) and fire away at clusters of enemies. I tried this method using the support class and the burst launcher as well. I found the 320 to be easier.

3rd you need 10 kills inside the metro, that means inside the train station. You can be on the first or second story as far as I can tell.

After you unlock the f2000, bask in its glory.

Note* I used 64 man Conquest for this challenge, to make sure you play a full game of metro join Caspian border first, metro is the next in the rotation. Good luck.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE