bf4 tips/help

techno

i think they are like percentiles or something...division one being the highest. so you might be in division one for headshots, but division 2 for spm or kpm

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

The firestarter assignment for Second Assault you have to start five fires in second assault. You can either find the tall grass on Caspian Border and light it with a torch or find the puddles of oil on Firestorm and ignite it. If you do it with a torch you get a trophy. You can also you rockets or grenades.

The firestarter assignment for Second Assault you have to start five fires in second assault. You can either find the tall grass on Caspian Border and light it with a torch or find the puddles of oil on Firestorm and ignite it. If you do it with a torch you get a trophy. You can also you rockets or grenades.

Thanks for this tip, completed the challenge on caspian using the torch on the grass around the big tower ( didn't work everywhere, must be special grass)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

not sure if they have nerfed the slam mine trolling, but i covered a jetski in them and drove into an attack boat (dude was 19-0, had repair bitches, teammates werent doing anything)....i blew us all up and it said m2 slam besides everyones name in the kill feed, but i was KIA and didnt get any points for it

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

not sure if they have nerfed the slam mine trolling, but i covered a jetski in them and drove into an attack boat (dude was 19-0, had repair bitches, teammates werent doing anything)....i blew us all up and it said m2 slam besides everyones name in the kill feed, but i was KIA and didnt get any points for it

I could care less about points when it comes to things like this.  That moment would be worth it by itself.  :)  Nicely done.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

No it's a battlefield pick up, look for the pistol icon on the minimap, it's either this or a launcher. One hit kill, so worth picking up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ah yes I know what you mean there's a few different things cheers for that.

Its the indoor station, basically if you are in the usual stalemate around the two sets of stairs the kills will be counting. If you want to get that challenge done I highly recommend CTF  - its a 20 minute stalemate guaranteed, take incendiary grenades and M320 LVG for the kill assists. Every time I play CTF on Metro I complete that challenge again, whereas I kept missing it on conquest as the game ends quicker

Inside of the building as opposed to outside. If you play CTF you will be inside pretty all the time.

Conquest A flag is outside. Rush partially inside and outside.

I got it done with 1 try on the PS4 with CTF.

Use the airbust and find a good spot to spam and assist will come easy. You'll probably get kills with it too

Edit: see what bob said :) although I prefer the airburst because it fires quicker