bf4 tips/help

techno

anything i should know about the china rising expansion maps ?

played some air superiority already, great for leveling up jets and blowing off some steam but not much else!

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

anything i should know about the china rising expansion maps ?

played some air superiority already, great for leveling up jets and blowing off some steam but not much else!

China rising summed up in two words . Snipers . Suav .:( I'll add a third Bastards xD

So claymores any way to spot these things, I've died so much from random placed claymores these last 2 days, hell I even gave them a run just to get some payback.

Yes. I use the shit out of Claymores, as its really a free kill, sometimes multikill

Pay attention to the narrow corridors you are in. Stop watching directly ahead and look towards the ground.

Example:

Flood zone. B Flag

There is a starway that leads up to it. Folks love to put Claymores on the landing 1 floor below. So watch for it.

Also, you can clearly see the tripwires once they are deployed, they are angled up to go directly across your vision.

When moving into a corridor, lead off with a grenade, use the mini's, so you have more. Claymores are actually pretty fragile, compared to other explosives, and will typically detonate if something happens near them instead of on top of them.

Start making mental notes where you see others lob grenades as well, most times lately its because they are clearing claymores and not going for kills. (Weird, but just something I have noticed)

Lastly, start using them yourself, no better lesson than experience.

TL;DR Look around at the floor more,

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

not sure what to tell you bro. Once I started using them and learning what to look for, I stopped dying to them.

Every now and again though, one in the middle of an empty area will get me.

Another example

Zavod: Running from the Russian Spawn to the A Flag, there was a claymore in the middle of the road with nothing around it.

I wasn't even looking for it, as it was just such an odd spot, and I have no idea what the trip wires connected to, but it was funny as hell.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Once I start spotting them it will get easier, it might have been those particular server users that were just spamming them.

Could be, I know for me (especially if I spawn on a flag and not a squadie), that as soon as I get in game I drop one as near as I can be to the flag.

That just happens to be how I treat all class items though.

If I am a medic, and I spawn in, I drop a med kit

Support? Drop that ammo bin

Pussy Assed Recon? Drop that spawn beacon/ C4/ or Pokeball

engineer is the only one I don't do that with, and even then I look for the nearest road to drop my mines and slams on (or whatever those little boxes are called)

Oh man, slam trolling is great. Chuck a few slams onto your transport chopper and fly as close as possible to the scout chopper hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Oh man, slam trolling is great. Chuck a few slams onto your transport chopper and fly as close as possible to the scout chopper hahaha

No fucking way!

Oh man, I am totally doing this

Just wondering this .

Has anyone noticed the net coding issue with the dmrs ? I was shooting this one fucker for 5 minutes and every 3rd shot hit him. And I was on target every time

I thought it was just me

I don't use them, so I have not.

What are DMR's though? Never looked at them, not even in real life

Semi auto rifles. Designated marksman rifle = dmr.

gracias

chances are I will avoid them. I tend to be a "Spray and Pray" sort of player

Yeah remember in cod how that idiot who couldnt quick scope would spam you with a semi auto sniper....thats a dmr

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

Haha so does 90% of the people that use DMRs

Yeah remember in cod how that idiot who couldnt quick scope would spam you with a semi auto sniper....thats a dmr

LMAO

Both you guys rule. I was on Zavod just now after reading this, and some asshole support was chasing me and it was all SPEW SPEW SPEW SPEW, but single where everythign else is more DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!!!!

had to be a DMR

Are you guys seeing all the stats for your weapons/kits?

My mortar and C4 for example indicate no kills. I know I destroyed 5 tanks just today with C4 so I find it hard to believe I have zero kills

I also got the power keg accomplishment that requires a mortar kill so I know I have at least 1 kill. Not according to battlelog

I'm now running Support with the M249, C4 and the ammo pack. It's a terrific kit for conquest. 

Doesn't look like you have the support C4 as opposed to recon. All my kills were using the support kit. I wonder if that could be it

Maybe, IDK, I wouldn't think it would matter but who knows lol