COD Ghosts - Official Complaint Thread

spectre

Not so much a complaint but came across some one today thought might be a hacker 10th prestige..12 days +played....

Its great to play against them . They are such scrubs ! One dude had all perks and I dunked him so bad he left the game xD

People complain about the dog kill streak coming out of nowhere I was thinking as its, a kill streak and takes a lot of bullets like sat com's and ims should it show up with sit rep can't think of another kill streak that's not visible.

I feel like the dog would go from mediocre to completely useless if it showed up on sitrep...IMS is already stronger as it is but dog has the surprise factor going for it.

I just watched a video about how its a little quiet and it got me thinking that's all, imagine a big glow following you around.

I just watched a video about how its a little quiet and it got me thinking that's all, imagine a big glow following you around.

Do you get a prompt onscreen or via announcement if someone has a dog active? You get visual prompts about players who reach a 5 kill streak and most killstreaks get announced through voiceover such as 'enemy has juggernaut' etc...

Dogs can be a nightmare on tighter maps such as Tremor and they can dart around and up levels no problem.  I wonder if their health regenerates too? 

This game is not very fun at all. I do have an epic video that is half done. I think I'm gonna finish that up and call it quits.  Too many 'getting killed from behind' - too many 'enemies coming out of nowhere' - just too much bullshit.

Keep calm and question nothing.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

Seriously what is it about this game? The killstreaks are poor in comparison to other cods...

Whole fucking teams lying in the grass on prison break!

Prison Break is pretty torrid most of the time! That central part of the map is just a hell-hole of spraying, sniping, grenade spam and non-lethals.  It comes up regularly on the Cranked rotation and my team usually just walks into bullets from the start and then we have to play catch-up to claw ourselves back into the match.  I hate the spawns on that map too

My main complaint right now is riot shield + c4...that shit is uncounterable! I can deal with campers, noob tubers, snipers ect. But riot shield and c4 = dead me.

Of course when I use it I do good, but it's because it's an easy class lol.

Yeah xmas noobs remind me of the first week, no camping everyone just running around having fun.

It doesn't lol? , that seems dumb. Must be one more thing overlooked by the developers. Making a perk that reduces damage from explosives actually reduce the damage enough to keep you alive.

It does against one.