TDM

HCTDM

BLITZED

S&R

DOM

CRANKED

HUNTED

S&D

Sorry about the layout but I'm knackered - g'night all!

It's worth noting the amount of wins needed to win the modes as well. Most of them are 50 wins, but SnD is 80, TDM is 150 and domination is a massive 300. SnR is32, so that one should change hands frequently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Still at work Sebba! :(

S&R we are currently 33 wins behind the leaders who have captured the node....however...the node for S&D is still wide open with the leader on 2 wins out of a required 80 so, if you're in the mood for ninja fighting off you go! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

ATM 5  (Blitz, Cranked,HCKC, TDM and Hunted) of the 10 nodes are held by one German clan called Wixkinder, HCTDM is held by a clan called MFMD who have 57 wins and no-one else has scored yet, S&R leader is 33 wins ahead of us and the clan hold KC have a lead of 32 but I think they're being pulled back as the node symbol is flashing (any ideas Bob?). Dom, with 300 wins, is still up for grabs and the clan at the top of the board is 55 wins ahead of second place and we're one behind them. S&D is 80 wins and the standings are 4-2-1-0-0-0-0-0

Get those apps working as I won't be doing this again tonight - it's supper then play time!

We need to work something out and schedule meet up times for these clan wars. It's hard playing solo and hoping for a win to help our clan out. Whichever one we want to go for let's go for it. I'm thinking DOM just because no one really has done it.

300 wins is a hell of a lot though - with a full party its still 50 matches to win. I don't know how many cp's are available for winning it, but its a hell of a grind with only 5 days to do it in. I'm not saying don't go for it, but its a big task to choose.

You make a good point about trying to work out meet up times - its going to come down to how seriously we want to take it as a clan, or do we just play what we want and opportunistically pick up points if we get a chance.

Techno, Froggie, Rich and me did some games today. It was just horrible. Worst I've played yet on Ghosts...

If we are gonna go for these "nodes" it should be a full party. Randoms are terribad! I am up for a proper crack at this tomorrow evening if anyone is up for it. 

Techno, Froggie, Rich and me did some games today. It was just horrible. Worst I've played yet on Ghosts...

If we are gonna go for these "nodes" it should be a full party. Randoms are terribad! I am up for a proper crack at this tomorrow evening if anyone is up for it.

Count me in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The rest are all still a bit away. Blitz is open and I think a few of us may go after SNR later today

I'm up for Blitz or SnR all evening if that's what it takes. Anyone who can connect to me is welcome to join :)

Next clan wars starts tomorrow at some point - check the app for details or, could the first person to grab details from charlieintel or similar post them here as I'm a bit busy ATM (ho-ho-ho) as I expect we all are! :)

Latest from Charlie Intel

UPDATE: Beachhead has revealed the achievements you can earn by placing certain places in this clan war:

With the Caracas event comes the opportunity to unlock two new pieces of content. Top performing Clans can look forward to:

ClanWars-Caracas_folklore.jpg

Folklore Nomore, unlocked via the Rainswept Achievement

Finish in the top 3 of the Caracas Clan War

For Clans that placed 1st in Gold Division or higher for the previous two Clan Wars, Caracas will be your first chance to unlock another piece of the Body Count armor.

ClanWars-Caracas_headreaper.jpg

Body Count Reaper, unlocked via the Unstoppable Achievement

Win 3 Clan Wars in Gold Division or higher

I'm confused and I'm grey! :)

At the moment, especially with the holiday season, people getting jaded and the maps not pleasing many people I suggest people just play what they feel happiest with and we'll see if it gets any easier to understand with new clan wars as they're released

The last minute info release is a bit frustrating tho'

Well, it's up and running and we currently hold DOM node in Silver division.

I won't get much of a chance tomorrow to do an update as it's my last day at Work before Crimbo so if anyone else can do an update please feel free :)