|FG| Clan Wars Thread - Campaign Update in OP 05-12-2013

How in the hell did we get placed in platinum?

By rushing a full party of 4 people down the middle on Prison Break Blitz! xD Was great fun last night playing Blitz and SnR. That last round of SnR I just had to laugh. 0-4 loss ftw!

P.S. Dave, please remember this next time, Thermal on the ARX/AXR (wtf it's called) is no bueno! Good to play with you last night though man! <3

By rushing a full party of 4 people down the middle on Prison Break Blitz! xD Was great fun last night playing Blitz and SnR. That last round of SnR I just had to laugh. 0-4 loss ftw!

P.S. Dave, please remember this next time, Thermal on the ARX/AXR (wtf it's called) is no bueno! Good to play with you last night though man! <3

Yeah, it was a good laugh!

I hear what you say about the thermal, but with my eyesight you gotta try everything for an edge - when I get the dog perk, it comes with a harness, handle and makes me stop at the edge of roads and paths to make sure there's nothing coming!! :lol:  :lol:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Clan wars sounds interesting, but do you have to have the app to view progress?

If so, would anyone be interested in uploading photos? I don't have the fancy new age phone :(

Is our clan auto enrolled in the war?

Chris seems to have found a way of doing it. If we ask him nicely (puurrdddy plzzz Chris) perhaps he would post the map up when each new campaign starts and then once or twice a week update where we stand in the rankings.

If you start a new thread Chris you could update the OP each time. If it's a problem let me know and I'll have a go but it's a bit convaluted with the iPad (or I haven't worked out the easy way yet! :) )

And we are auto enrolled in clan wars by the fact that we have a clan of more than 3 and we have started competing in the first week of play

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

The SnR node is close to being open again, just need 5 to knock the leaders off their perch. After that I think we need to win 4 more to get to the 40 wins necessary to open the mode

This last bit I am guessing. I do know that when the node has a leader our wins just deduct from their total instead of adding to our total. Once they are at zero I think it then must start adding to our total.