|FG| Clan Wars Thread - Campaign Update in OP 05-12-2013

Bob, I've just looked at the KC node and it shows the leaders with 20 points and us second with 23. Any idea behind how that works?

Yes sure. The leaders are the owners of the node, meaning they got to the 40 wins and so own the node. Every win the other 7 clans get now come off their total til they get to zero. Once that happens the node is open again and wins start adding to our total instead of deducting from their total

It's gone through........now! Welcome aboard Sam and Mad Johnny and Kyle Cotton Ball and Syko Hector and a few others. Please excuse me but there's now 39 on the roster and the app lists them 3 x 3 grid so it's easy to miss someone

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I have it home and are playing, but don`t love MP.

SnR yes. Blitz not so much :)

On some maps a good team can completely shut down the enemy. Like on Prison Break. So easy to shut people out if you spawn prison side with 2 people running marathon and dead silence classes and the rest on defence.

Thank you! So now what do I do?  :lol:

Just play! Every game you play in and win in those 10 game modes listed by Bob counts towards our clan score even if you're playing solo.

How's the PS4 - living up to expectations?

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Just play! Every game you play in and win in those 10 game modes listed by Bob counts towards our clan score even if you're playing solo.

How's the PS4 - living up to expectations?

Ah I see! 

I probably won't win a lot because I'm absolutely rubbish. I can't get over how massive half the maps are and how rubbish they are. Just seems to be constantly running around for a minute and then being shot from behind or killed off spawn.

The PS4 is amazing, looking forward to next year with some stunning games coming out. Hope to see you all over here some time in the future.