so i went to go and rent ghosts and bf4 and my local blockbuster has gone already...supermarket deals on both games have ended

so now i will maybe get something new next week off amazon or something..unless anyone fancies posting me a copy of ghosts to try for a week :lol:

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

Well my connection on ghosts just turned to shit today, can't even complete a game solo on my own connection. Using Chris's connection was 2 times as bad.

I can play smite and other online computer games easily...just not cod on xbox for some reason, really weird. :(

Ok now everything is slow lol, can't even load youtube....

Well my connection on ghosts just turned to shit today, can't even complete a game solo on my own connection. Using Chris's connection was 2 times as bad.

I can play smite and other online computer games easily...just not cod on xbox for some reason, really weird. :(

Yea it was real good this morning but got bad this afternoon. I finally gave up myself

Didn't dawn on me at the time but played a session with our american cousins last night I think Matt was host and it only had very occasional lag where blops 2 was unplayable in core, suitably impressed.

Yup, been playing alot with our Murican friends and I have experienced zero lag. So that in itself is awesome!

Awesome news Mike, has your mum managed any of your goals yet? I bet you can't wait to show her your room!

I got to hug her standing up for the first time on Thursday morning. That was great. As far as seeing my room, no, she needs to practice her steps more and gain that muscle back. I'm sure we'll eat at the dinner table in due time though. Tonight she felt a little shitty. But painless for the first time in like 5+ years.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Im happy for you mike :) @player, yeah my connections gone to shit too on ghosts. Right now as I see it ghosts is a shitty rehash of mw3 with all the lag and bad spawns. Ill hold hopes tho ^^

Its not nearly that bad.