so we actually went ahead with this then.

so who is staying on ps3 for the forseeable future ?

- i am playing GTA but no one except a few of us are ever on it anymore

- i wont be getting a next gen console for atleast a year or two, if at all seeing as i would like a new pc

- i am probably going to get bf4 to be able to play that for the last few years of the ps3

- am tempted to get ghosts to have a different shooter to play instead of bf4 occasionally

but i dont see the point if i am going to have no one to play with...

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

yeah the funniest part is he's slaving away at it when he doesn't even have the challenge unlocked yet but shhhh!

Im actually not, had to complete the first 100 kills with it as thats the one I have unlocked atm. I take it the next one opens when that timer ends?

Nah the only challenges you have unlocked are the ones in operations. I've completed the first marathon challenge but the next one isn't unlocked yet. You can either wait 2 weeks or spend a squad point on refreshing your challenges, quite stupid really.

Edit: Mis read your post. I thought you meant unlock it after you complete phase 1, my bad.

Nah the only challenges you have unlocked are the ones in operations. I've completed the first marathon challenge but the next one isn't unlocked yet. You can either wait 2 weeks or spend a squad point on refreshing your challenges, quite stupid really.

Edit: Mis read your post. I thought you meant unlock it after you complete phase 1, my bad.

If I use a squad point will I get the second part or just new random ones? Haha

Can you guys that go online, can you update the people about applying on the app because we're missing a lot of people.

Call Of Duty:Ghosts App won't let you use special characters and "|" is a special character, so..... ???

Use a capital i then. That's what we did for Alliance or a lower case L.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif