Can you guys that go online, can you update the people about applying on the app because we're missing a lot of people.

Use a capital i then. That's what we did for Alliance or a lower case L.

*face palm* leave it to me :rolleyes:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I would like to go back to our original separate clan threads. I'm not the biggest fan of the joint thread. I'm cool with the combining of the clans though. Haha! I won't be following this one hardly if at all. I don't have the time to keep up with everyone's posts on here.

datfroggieguynewsig.jpg

I would like to go back to our original separate clan threads. I'm not the biggest fan of the joint thread. I'm cool with the combining of the clans though. Haha! I won't be following this one hardly if at all. I don't have the time to keep up with everyone's posts on here.

Well, we're not segregating. There hasn't been THAT many posts to be honest. You just haven't read for 4 pages and it seemed like a lot.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I can understand you going for the gun option Tam. It's been a bit hard doing the challenge this year as it seems that we're the only one's doing a challenge.

I'm gonna stick with what i've got going on. Mainly play shield only, but switch out to a gun character as and when suits. Kinda like cheating but at least i'll get it done without to much frustration.

Also played a little Extinction offline earlier on. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to get a full squad on the go for it

Plus can everyone just stop freaking out :lol:  :lol:

Why are you guys freaking out about one person, who hasn't even been on the forums? :blink:

Not freaking out, just strange that the prediction has come true so quickly haha. Nice to see you backing the merge though :)

I gave up on my challenge (use new guns whenever I unlock one) the way you get weapons from squadpoints it just didn't seem like a good challenge to do.

I am working towards the 200 kills with akimbo acog 44.s though haha, so that's sort of a challenge.

5ezude7u.jpgSo I got put in a different clan without me doing anything? What the fuck is that about? I reapplied to ours... Not sure what the hell is going on.

Beach head studio sucks and can't figure out how to manage CoD