Had a good session with Mikey, Jack MUFC and Stretch the Moan last night. I'm not enjoying COD and respawn game modes at all. It's just constant awful spawns, they're so broken in this game.

SnD is still a lot of fun, especially with the new party chat feature on PS4.

Just wanted to say that I'm excited to meet a lot of you guys soon.  I've been talking to some of you on here for years, but have never games with you (the thing that brought us all together), so I'm really excited about it.  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Last night gaming was wicked, i know the connection was horrid but was fun to have a full party.

When i jumped on earlier and gamed with Tam and Gary the connection was perfect. In fact it was so good, those are probably some of the best games i've played. I was wrecking people with the M-tar! I'm gutted people aren't enjoying cod because i love it on the ps4, it feels like a different game.

Anyho, i'll be on when i get back for most the night, don't mind what people want to play. I'll also be on a lot tomorrow, so hope to catch people then too :D

I don't mind COD in a full party but in the game's defense, it was a party made up of EU and Americanos. No COD game has been handle it. Still, it wasn't as big a deal as we were playing DOM and killing isn't the main objective, we were absoloutely destroying teams. Everyone seem to rage quit.

I might be on later tonight but should be on Saturday/Sunday. Happy to play COD in a party of BF4.

We were rinsing and repeating last night, people backing out all over the shop. 4 people backed out after about 30 seconds in one game  :lol:

I hate to say it but i think the EU/American thing is a problem, i've never had much of an issue but last night was hard work, was still fun though and like Euan i'd definitely be up for another full party :)

Was good last night even though i wasn't playing cod. This party system has made my gaming experience so much better.

I could play Fifa and enjoy it whilst having the banter with you guys. With that said would love to get a big party game going soon

I have to say I kind of agree with Rich I've been seeming to enjoy COD more since getting on the ps4, but I won't have ghosts this weekend so when I get chance I'm going to give bf4 a good go.

Its good to roll teams in a party buy the backing out does get old real quick :)