Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

A legend is retiering... Antonio Di Natale. Massive respect for what you have done in Udinese. I will have to make sure to watch as many matches I can until you retire in May. You will always be one of my favourite Italian players, only next to Luca Toni.

Surprised nobody has mentioned the sad passing of Eusebio, a proper gentlemen in a sport full of bloated ego's and inflated self opinions!

I so wish I was alive in that era of football! All the greats like him and Pele. Can't see the likes of Shola Ameobi being that iconic down the line!

Eusebio averaged almost a goal a game in around 750 matches which is just staggering. Back then, defenders were much harder to play against and actually tackled hard. An amazing achievement. 

First leg defeat for utd... Surely moyes can't last much longer? The way clubs go through managers these days... I can't see them sticking with moyes like they did with SAF all those years ago through tough times...

Moyes does have a very consistent record with trophies in the top flight tho.

He's won none!

That's 3 defeats in a row now and I think it's time he went. They can't hold on and wait for him to do a Fergie and turn it around; I can't see that happening and it's not like he's a proven successful manager in the Prem either. They should have gone for Martinez in the first place.

Well we were pretty poor again last night but it doesn't help when a free kick get awarded as a penalty, it was clearly outside the box but hey. We really need a big result against Swansea on Saturday!!

World Cup: The 2022 World Cup will be moved from June/July, to a less deadly time of year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25653594

And well done to Thomas Hitzlsperger for announcing he is gay. He's easily the high profiled footballer to come out and say this. This is the perfect time as well considering the small minded twats like Evander Holyfield and Michael Johnson, decided to speak their idiotic minds.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25628806

Big Sam won't be there for much longer me thinks.

Nor will half of those players at this rate!

I saw the detailed highlights and I was shocked at how bad West Ham were. Hardly no tackles or closing down throughout. Toure practically walked the ball in the net for his goal!

This was a semi final and it seemed like none of the Hammers players gave a monkeys. Feel sorry for the fans as they've shipped 11 goals in two games now.

Feel sorry for the fans

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!!!!

I had the good fortune to win tickets for the West Ham vs. Liverpool F.A. cup final at Cardiff. Really good game with one BIG downside..... we were in with the West Ham supporters. The only song they know is bloody "Bubbles" and they kept singing it over and over and over again!

They get all they deserve, especially having that plank Allardyce as their manager!!

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Gutted I wasn't on here on Tuesday night to rub the 2-1 in Rich's face :P

Can I just say, sick of United fans moaning about a few things going against them. I know as a fan of a club, you tend to ignore these things but EVERY fucking thing went towards you the whole time SAF was in charge. Hell, you even had 7 minutes added on against us Tuesday because you were attacking.

Just a niggle. Moyes comments made me laugh but my god they're annoying, referees have been up United's arses for AGES! About time it changed.

Oh, apparently that was the first penalty against Man U for 70+ games...

Haven' been on over the weekend as the missus was tres ill and i was looking after her. The thing about yesterday is we played quite well, we were easily the better team in the first half and i think the game might have been different if that massively deflected goal didn't go in and we got awarded that blatant penalty. The second goal and third goal was pure bad defending by us, so we have no excuses, but we're obviously lacking up front at the moment. Having both Rooney and Van Persie out is killing us at the moment but going in at half time 2-0 down after the way we played was gutting.

But over all, i think we can take a lot of positives from yesterday. Also Vidic shouldn't have been sent off but Rafael should have been. 

I'm getting bored of watching matches at the moment, not because of how we're playing but i constantly have to put up with people screaming and laughing in my face. At no point have a been a bad winner and at no point have i rubbed it in in utd beat someone but people feel the need to constantly push me about the fact we're not playing well at the moment. Do you not think i realise? Maybe i'll become a dick when we get back to winning?

Anyway, i thought we played well yesterday, a good win on Wednesday and hopefully we can kick start our season.

Also we need to sign someone! We need to do what we didn't do in the summer, remember Moyes you've got p's to spend now!!