Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

To say I'm pissed off is an understatement! Really think we should have played better, De Bruyne has to go I really don't rate him at all. However I do think Sunderland deserved it tonight.

No shame to lose to us. If we didn't get screwed over by referees all the time we'd be far up the table. Good game though, definitely wasn't expecting to win after 85 minutes!

Solid displays from Liverpool and Man City mean they leapfrog Arsenal into first and 2nd respectively. Defeat to Chelsea on Monday and Arsenal could be back in their familiar 4th spot :lol:

This could be the most open title battle in years

Looks like it! Arsenal/City/Chelsea could all win, but Liverpool/Everton are playing well enough to win it aswell. United/Spurs might even pick up form later in the season and have a chance at it. The leagues definitely more exciting than last year anyways!  

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Timothy Sherwood appointed Spurs boss :o Didn't see that coming but at least it's a British manager at the helm

Good to see, didn't expect it tbh...

Also man that game was boring... I was looking forward for that all day and it was a real disapointing match I thought...

blackops2sig.jpg

Good to see, didn't expect it tbh...

Also man that game was boring... I was looking forward for that all day and it was a real disapointing match I thought...

I was looking forward to watching MOTD and I tried to avoid seeing the score but when I caught a glimpse at it after 75 minutes; I just followed the game online and it seemed really dour!  Good excuse not to bother watching the highlights now. Last time I did that it was the Man Utd v Chelsea game and that was also 0-0 and bloody abysmal!

Well Man City beat Palace 1-0. Ugly win but a win is indeed a win and a tough time of the year.  Man Utd make it four on the bounce I think also.  Cardiff blew a 2-0 lead to Sunderland as they conceded twice in the final 7 minutes as it ended 2-2 and Hull destroyed Fulham 6-0 and Hudds is finally getting his afro cut after scoring for the first time in 18 months or so! West Ham 3-3 WBA looked game of the day.

Looking forward to tomorrows games; Chelsea v Liverpool and Newcastle v Arsenal.

Completely agree with Euan! ^

And the day is finally here, the most retarded thing ever to happen in football

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/29/vincent-tan-tells-cardiff-city-to-sign-players-with-number-eight-in-their-birth-date-4244721/

And wow.....just wow!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Nd_U0V-ww

Solskjaer to Cardiff then. Even as a non MU fan I always rated him as a player. Lethal and very intelligent - intelligent  enough not to worry about Vincent Tan too much

12 month rolling contract which, while it may not be a concern to OGS, may cause the resident Scotsman at Old Trafford a few sleepless nights. I think this is the start of the Baby Faced Assassins' apprenticeship for the MU managers job in 2 - 3 years time

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Arsenal looking at Berbatov... Fuck sake Wenger really? Why couldn't you have acted sooner in the summer and gotten Higuain?!

They couldn't afford to get both Ozil and Higuain as they would've breached the fair play rules. They only walked away with a £6.7m profit on the last count back in September so Berbatov is probably a player within their price limit. Hernandez is also whispered but if Arsenal want to dip in properly; they'll have to sell before they buy. I think Sagna leaving is a huge possibility now

FA Cup is looking tasty so far; Blackburn drew 1-1 at home to Man City. Holders Wigan currently 3-3 with MK Dons. Macclesfield 1-1 with Sheff Wed. Grimsby beating Huddersfield 2-1. Kidderminster holding Peterborough. Newcastle 1-2 down at home to Cardiff. Southend 3-1 up against Millwall and we have Arsenal v Spurs to look forward to...