Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

What does everyone make of this match-fixing palava? Sam Sodje arrested the other day and DJ Campbell nicked this morning.  Pricks the lot of em! Just goes to show how easy it can be done - £70,000 for 1 red card is easy money and it's probably happening on an even more massive scale.  Really f*****g the fans, clubs and their own team mates.  Burn the lot of em!

What does everyone make of this match-fixing palava? Sam Sodje arrested the other day and DJ Campbell nicked this morning.  Pricks the lot of em! Just goes to show how easy it can be done - £70,000 for 1 red card is easy money and it's probably happening on an even more massive scale.  Really f*****g the fans, clubs and their own team mates.  Burn the lot of em!

It really fucks me off. As if they're not making enough money already?  :lol:

For anyone who hasn't seen it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SI7WkbepOI

Utd looked weak in the first half but the way we performed in the second i think we just deserved it. It'll hopefully give us a boost after two very poor performances at home. Villa this weekend, i have a massive soft spot for Villa but utd are my team through and through so i kinda hope we batter them :/

Yesterday was very exciting in the Premiership; bit of a reality check for Arsenal after all their easy fixtures. Man City look absolutely lethal at home but piss-poor away.  Steve Clarke sacked and Chelsea scrape it once again...

Erm, what? Pretty sure we've beaten Spurs, Dortmund, Napoli and Liverpool this season. If you had a look at our fixtures you'd see this was our 3rd match within 7 days. I'm damn sure we will kick City's ass at the Emirates though, they are struggling away this season. I'm guessing it was a reality check for the best team in the world who lost 3-2 to City in the CL as well then?

Erm, what? Pretty sure we've beaten Spurs, Dortmund, Napoli and Liverpool this season. If you had a look at our fixtures you'd see this was our 3rd match within 7 days. I'm damn sure we will kick City's ass at the Emirates though, they are struggling away this season. I'm guessing it was a reality check for the best team in the world who lost 3-2 to City in the CL as well then?

Arsenal have done well but their Premiership fixture list has been far too generous thanks to BT buying pre-selected fixtures before the rotation release.  This has unbalanced the league and given the Gunners a string of easy ties. Now they have played Everton, Man City and now face Chelsea next week.  This would never have happened if BT weren't dictating the fixtures and you'd never see such a torrid run of games when the Premiership was decent.  Ramsey, Ozil and Giroud have gone awfully quiet against the big-boys too so I personally think their honeymoon is over and normal service of the typical Prem will resume come January. 

Also 3 matches in 7 days is nothing too - my team has played 4 matches in 6 days before in the Football League;-)

Man City v Barca and the Gooners vs Bayern the 2 standout ties in the round for me.

AVB was always going to struggle to see yesterday out. The biggest shock of the week for me, was Steve Clarke getting the boot at West Brom.

I hoped and prayed that City's mistake, not to push for another goal, was going to haunt them and it look like it has :)

I'm very happy with Utd's draw, for obvious reasons but we've played well in the CL so far, especially when compared to how we've played in the PL.

Also a great win for us over the weekend, exactly what we needed and we looked almost back to our best! Which for me is a massive relief but now we need consistency!