Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Big game tonight then. May van asshat Persie break his leg and retire from football after a tackle from Mertesacker.

Shit defence on both teams and good attacking players on both. Hoping for a 3-2 win to Arsenal. If I had the money I'd be willing to bet on Mertesacker being the reason we concede.

That guy Welbz! What a player. Looks like Monreal is back to the form he showed at Malaga as well. Both teams could have scored more goals, in the end Arsenal played really well, props to United for playing entertaining attacking football for once this season and to Rooney for that great goal.

I would say props to Di Maria for the assist too, but what he did in the 2nd half overshadows it.

Looks like van Gaal has figured out how to play Fellaini though, he was a constant threat and a pain in the ass yesterday. 

Maybe with the boost of beating United Arsenal can actually pull off a big win aganst Monaco away. Fingers crossed!

Enjoyed that game, managed to catch the second half. Utd's defence has become like Arsenal's last year. Going for an Arsenal v Villa final, just got a feeling Tim Sherwood may just get it right in this competition. That's assuming their fans don't get them kicked out.

Ancelotti has apologised, and so he should. Schalke made them look ordinary, I was hoping they'd snatch a winner by the end. Gareth Bale is looking a shadow of the player they paid so much for, how long will he last?

Diego Costa is such a twat. Should have had a red for pushing Marquinhos but the ref had his back to it.

I'd actually like to him going toe to toe with Joey Barton, not sure who I would be shouting for, but it would be entertaining  :) 

Diego Costa is such a twat. Should have had a red for pushing Marquinhos but the ref had his back to it.

He was amazing at the start but since Christmas, he's been completely off the boil and acting like a sulky kid in 99% of the matches I've seen him in. Could be a case of the new 'Torres'

All teams have to do is wind him up as much as possible and not only will he have a shit game; he'll be more than likely to get sent off at some stage too! 

Loved Rooney's goal celebration yesterday. Good win for Man Yoo.  Everton finally getting a win was good. Chelsea are going to have a tough run in if they keep playing same way they are doing right now, but Man City seem intent on handing them the title! 

Not sure what will be worse.. City progressing in the CL or all English teams being knocked out.

Either way it's been a mortifying showing from all the English teams in Europe this season considering how powerful the Premier League is supposed to be and how much money is involved in it. If City go out tonight; big questions will have to be asked of all the teams, their expenditure and how much tickets cost in English football. City being in breach of the fair play rules really warrants them to be knocked out tonight for a bit of justice at least. 

Bournemouth 3-0 Middlesbrough and Brentford 2-2 Millwall. The plot thickens..

Millwall were 2-0 up until the last 5 minutes :lol:

I can honestly see Derby frocking it up and Nott Forest stealing their play-off spot. No wins in 6 for the Rams and Forest doing well under Freedman. Hard to believe just 6 weeks ago Derby were comfortably top and Forest only won 3 in 20! 

Bournemouth 3-0 Middlesbrough and Brentford 2-2 Millwall. The plot thickens..

Millwall were 2-0 up until the last 5 minutes :lol:

I can honestly see Derby frocking it up and Nott Forest stealing their play-off spot. No wins in 6 for the Rams and Forest doing well under Freedman. Hard to believe just 6 weeks ago Derby were comfortably top and Forest only won 3 in 20! 

Freeman is someone I always admired, ever since his non league days at barnet. I'm glad he's turned out to be capable manager too. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg