Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Are you an armchair 'Man Utd' fan but can't be fucked to go to Old Trafford? Never fear, the future is here!

Robot fans

_76525269_76521971.jpg

You can upload your face live as you're watching games in the comfort of your own home to make it look like you're there.

_76521974_76521973.jpg

It's being trialed in Korea for Baseball but people think it might catch on in other sports worldwide.

LMAO what a load of shit. Fuck the people that don't go and give the seat to someone else B)

do Southampton even have a starting now XI?

Yep, but I haven't heard of any of them :lol:

They are so depleted that relegation is surely inevitable? It's a real shame to see a club get obliterated like that by the big boys in such a short space of time. 

Yep, but I haven't heard of any of them :lol:

They are so depleted that relegation is surely inevitable? It's a real shame to see a club get obliterated like that by the big boys in such a short space of time. 

Unless they have some youngsters that come through and shine......and then get sold next year  :lol:

Wonder how Southpool will do next season? Southpool? Sorry Liverhampton.....wait? 

Unless they have some youngsters that come through and shine......and then get sold next year  :lol:

Wonder how Southpool will do next season? Southpool? Sorry Liverhampton.....wait? 

LFC have overspent worse than us, they haven't replaced Suarez and jogged on Remy, interesting...the top 6 is going to be awesome battle this year

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Southampton's summer exodus

Luke Shaw - Manchester United - £27m

Adam Lallana - Liverpool - £25m

Dejan Lovren - Liverpool - £20m

Calum Chambers - Arsenal - £16m

Rickie Lambert - Liverpool - £4m

Total - £92m

Not forgetting Pochettino and all of his staff. 

I remember when Pompey were top half of the prem and won the FA cup and the Saints were in League One winning the JPT soon after and then they both went in completely different directions as Southampton went to the Prem and Pompey were bottom half of league 2. It's only a matter of time until both sides overlap once again I reckon.