Destiny Calendar: Leviathan Raid - Fri

GazzaGarratt

Event Title: Leviathan Raid - Fri
Event Author: GazzaGarratt
Calendar: Destiny Calendar
Event Date: 09/22/2017 08:00 PM to 09/22/2017 10:00 PM

Please check the time and date of this raid before RSVP so you know which one you are accepting as your teammates will need you to turn up! Make sure you RSVP still though!

Happy Raiding FG!

Leviathan Raid - Fri

N.B. If viewing this via the FG App, please visit the Calendar event via browser to RSVP. Thanks.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I don't mean to sound like a dick @Amnotright, but was it too much to expect an invite (in-game or party) when you were starting the raid? Especially when I RSVP'ed to it and also talked to you about it while you were running Trials beforehand? I was online on Destiny the whole time doing patrols etc as the raid had been delayed to 9:30 as above, and come 9:45 when I still hadn't heard anything and messaged you to ask if it was still on, you said you were already in the raid.

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

When I joined there were already 5 people in and I was the 6th that's why I said you could have my spot and I left 

It was not up to me to organise the fireteam I saw people were on so I just joined up when I saw you message I left so you could join

Sounds like just a miscommunication if I'm honest. Do we need to designate a leader for each raid? Seems a little much but just so they'll be the one to set up the party chat and check people are online?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb