Xbox one x

TGFG

I think for me its about what Sam has said above but also what is the offering from Sony for the PS5.

Issue with next gen consoles going forward as we speak is they are out of line with each other in release dates. That means rather than us having a choice betweem systems (That's the debate we'd rather have) we can only compare to what we have today. But we know thats an unfair battle, well, sort of.

I currently don't see much value in the Xbox One X right now, mainly because every great console needs to be backed up by great games. We haven't heard that yet, except Anthem. However that will only be an exclusive for a period of time.

Sony has all the major exclusive rights for all AAA games currently. That will take a number of years to overturn and the reason why so many people stayed with xbox 360 over ps3 for a number of years.

If there is any additional features other than 4k that they can explain and offer in the future, I might listen but for now it's enjoying the number of years that the ps4 has left.

To note, i have an xbox one but there isn't any significant pull to play that when ps4 hammers it in terms of games available. Plus the UI is shit [emoji2]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I think this might be a game changer.  The only thing holding me back is the friends thing.  The PC integration is better, the graphics are better.  

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

It's a solid console but doesn't have anywhere near enough games. The Xbox One S is a far more attractive proposition and you'll be able to pick that up for sub £200 with a couple of games bundled it. Rumours suggest Microsoft are planning a new generation of console in two years time anyway so I'm really not sure how viable it will be going forward. If you have that money to burn; may as well save up a little more and get a mid-range gaming PC which offers so much more. Seeing that you can play many XB1 games on PC through the Windows store anyway, it's even more pointless.