Favorite Weapons

TigerBurge

What's your favorite weapons so far?

Mida (was my favorite in Destiny 1)

Better Devils hand cannon

Scathelocke auto rifle

Red Mamba SMG

Last Hope side arm (probably my go to in PvP)

Annual Skate hand cannon. 

Critical Sass fusion rifle 

Baligant shotgun b

To be honest, I haven't focused on any guns whilst I just get my Power Level up. Didn't want to get too attached to a gun too early.

Having said that, so far the only 2 guns I have noticed are Solemn Hymn (Suros AR) that works for me in PvP and I dropped yesterday the Exotic Merciless Fusion Rifle. It's a beast for bosses.

Via the FG App

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I'm a scout rifle guy for PvE so getting the Mida relatively easy is perfect for me.  I haven't found an auto rifle I like yet though seem to get on with all of them alright in crucible.

Outside of that though, loving me 'Berender's Memory' grenade launcher as the grenades stick to enemies.  Get a pack of dogs, stick one and watch them all die :D 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I've got an Exotic SMG that I can't remember the name of. If you get hit with Ark damage then you'll deal Ark damage back that arks between enemies. It's an absolute beast.

Riskrunner. Yeah, I like that one too.

Via the FG App

Got Sturm last night, and I must say the pairing of Sturm and Drang is very very nice. Sturm packs a hard punch; it's impact stat is through the roof for a hand cannon (92).

Still not sure about how it handles, need to try it in Crucible methinks.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

Everyone has said how poor the Tractor Cannon SHotgun exotic is. However, the movie of the week at Destiny is a clear example how awesome it is and fun to use in Crucible. We need to try this out for some funny clips :D

Actually an interesting question for me is how you guys manage your inventory?

With various game modes I'm assuming it's good to have different load outs. Do you just keep extra weapons in reserve in that case?

I only tend to have one main weapon and one side-arm, along with a beasty sniper rifle for power - maybe that's not best practice?

Until I got to around 275ish I just used the highest weapons I dropped in order to try everything out.

Weapons wise I tend to have a PvP set and a PvE set at a high level. Usually 1 kinetic and energy per set up.

I then have specifically for heavy multiple options of burns across snipers and rockets because when you need big DPS you turn to your heavies mostly to help you out. Look out for tracking rockets and large impact/large mag for snipers imo. Merciless though is the key winner in heavies for bosses.

I also keep one shotgun for PvP as i always love running round using shotguns. Hawthorne's Forged Shotgun is the one I use. I'll see if I can get some pics for you.

To note, I horde a lot of stuff atm. I may have other stuff but I stuffed it in the vault until we hear about a balance patch as it may make others better.

Nameless Midnight.
Coldheart.
Raid sword and rocket launcher.

Enjoying the New Monarchy SMG too. Haven't liked an SMG yet until this one. It's easy to control with a vertical recoil.

Oh and Hawthorne's shotgun.

Via the FG App

19 hours ago, NCA-Paendrag said:

Hard Light is one of my favs besides Sunshot. The Mida mini is actually a really good smg too.

I'd love to drop the Sunshot to see how it compares to the FWC hand cannon, True Prophecy. The FWC one is a beast, and the recoil doesn't feel as bad as it says it is.

Nameless Midnight was great to try out last night in PvE. It feels a little slower fire rate than Mida in PvP though.