Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

This follows the ridiculously good Wolfenstein: The New Order in 2014 so it has a tall act to follow. This time, the year is 1961, and protagonist B.J. Blazkowicz is back in the US to help the American resistance.

By the trailer it looks to follow a similar pattern, having to make a critical gut-wrenching choice to dictate which way the game takes you through the story. The last few minutes shows some pretty decent gameplay and kills, especially with the automatic shotgun (that what it looked like). Automatic purchase based on the first installment. Really slick looking sequel.

It’s being released on October 27th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

10 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I fucking loved the New Order, this is a definite purchase for me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That good huh?

Had it iny hands several times but never got it. I might get it after all. Loved Return to Castle Wolfenstein back in the day.

That good huh?
Had it iny hands several times but never got it. I might get it after all. Loved Return to Castle Wolfenstein back in the day.

It was a pleasant surprise to find a good uncomplicated shooter. They did a really good job with it.

Plus you get to kill nazis.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

53 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

It was a pleasant surprise to find a good uncomplicated shooter. They did a really good job with it.

Plus you get to kill nazis.

Totally uncomplicated is the word. Brilliant shooter/rpg. Just ask @Diddums

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I should try out New Order again I guess. I didn't enjoy it because it was incredibly easy in spots, then it would get insanely hard, and then easy, and then hard. It was really annoying.

There was no sense of urgency, to the game. Doom on the other hand was amazing

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I should try out New Order again I guess. I didn't enjoy it because it was incredibly easy in spots, then it would get insanely hard, and then easy, and then hard. It was really annoying.

There was no sense of urgency, to the game. Doom on the other hand was amazing

Doom single player is so well done, I think a lot of folk missed a really good game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg