Additional Stuff!

Sennex

So two things I didn't tell you I did was to install MCMMO and OtherDrops

MCMMO makes everything into a skill, as well as gives you special abilities, that will activate either randomly, or when you right click once with a tool in hand. 

OtherDrops adds in other drops! you can get glowstone dust from dirt, fish from sand, mining tools from mining, and just a ton of other stuff.

/commands in game

Everyone can set a home, which you can warp to. 

/sethome sets the location and /home allows you to warp

Everyone can set 3 other warps as well.

/setwarp {name} to set

/warp {name} to warp

Everyone can also Teleport to other players.

/TPA {playername}

The player that is being teleported to will get a notification, and they will be told the command to type in to allow the teleport to happen

If you press F7, then the ground will be covered in red and yellow X

Red means that monsters WILL spawn there. Yellow means they might. If no X is present, then no chance of spawning there. Place torches to keep yourself protected.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

So much to learn coming from the basic console version.

Is the MCMMO why you get the pop up when looking at blocks that says something like 'mining level 3 required' ?

The drops from drops sounds interesting and gives more of a reason to dig through the terrain.

Regarding the F7 to spawn mobs, as you mentioned torches I presume mob spawning rules still apply? Though if you can choose where they spawn then seems an easy to create a mob farm.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

It has been a long time for me and most of my hours on this were the xbox 360 version split screen with Mina.

For the commands, I'm assuming this is via the console key?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

53 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

It has been a long time for me and most of my hours on this were the xbox 360 version split screen with Mina.

For the commands, I'm assuming this is via the console key?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

commands are activated in the chat (press T to access)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

@Greboth- Yes, that "ding" noise is you levelling up your abilities. There are abilities for everything, even falling (Acrobatics)

For Torches, yes, it does make it easier to build a spawner, please don't though, at least not anytime soon. I want to make sure everything is running smoothly for a while first.

@phil bottle Sounds like you are getting the hang of it!

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

1 minute ago, Sennex said:

@Greboth- Yes, that "ding" noise is you levelling up your abilities. There are abilities for everything, even falling (Acrobatics)

For Torches, yes, it does make it easier to build a spawner, please don't though, at least not anytime soon. I want to make sure everything is running smoothly for a while first.

Yeah man, all good so far, it's lunch time while working from home today and I'm in the server already :)

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thats awesome Phil!

Some other things I did. Game is set to normal level difficulty, but I changed a game rule. If you die, you keep your inventory. Also with Journeymap mod, when you die it should place a waypoint for where you died.

If these two things don't happen, let me know please.

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Though some wood is still not harvestable for me

Where at? Like how close to spawn are you? 

Crispy said he was able to harvest just fine, both of you have the same level of permissions

1 minute ago, Sennex said:

Crispy said he was able to harvest just fine, both of you have the same level of permissions

No I moved away from the original spawn. It only seemed to occur after I /sethome an area I was digging in so maybe it's that?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

No I moved away from the original spawn. It only seemed to occur after I /sethome an area I was digging in so maybe it's that?

6 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Ignore me, I wasn't holding it down long enough:rolleyes:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was wondering that last night when I was watching you. 

Oh yea, If anyone has thoughts for buildings at the spawn area, let me know.

I plan on cutting a road straight away from spawn, and then branch it in the 4 cardinal directions. I will provide materials along the way in specially marked chests, "Road Crew".

The food chests were appreciated by the way:1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Right now I just dug a little mine into the side of a hill and made a little area there with a forge, crafting table and a couple of chests, anything in the chests is available for all.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

28 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on making a mob spawner any time soon I was just curious as on console you have to find a mob spawner in a cave to build one but this would make it easier.  Mob farms and redstone automatic farms etc. are all things for the future once we have a good base going on.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

13 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on making a mob spawner any time soon I was just curious as on console you have to find a mob spawner in a cave to build one but this would make it easier.  Mob farms and redstone automatic farms etc. are all things for the future once we have a good base going on.

If I can clear enough land to get it going, I might add a mob farm at the spawn location. 

I found a really interesting design for one that I think would work out well.

The thing is though, with the mods I put together, you don't actually need one for anything.

It shouldn't, I set the Tree Height determines chop time value to false....... Well I thought I did.....

Try it out for me and let me know

On 2017-6-5 at 3:03 AM, Sennex said:

So two things I didn't tell you I did was to install MCMMO and OtherDrops

MCMMO makes everything into a skill, as well as gives you special abilities, that will activate either randomly, or when you right click once with a tool in hand. 

OtherDrops adds in other drops! you can get glowstone dust from dirt, fish from sand, mining tools from mining, and just a ton of other stuff.

/commands in game

Everyone can set a home, which you can warp to. 

/sethome sets the location and /home allows you to warp

Everyone can set 3 other warps as well.

/setwarp {name} to set

/warp {name} to warp

Everyone can also Teleport to other players.

/TPA {playername}

The player that is being teleported to will get a notification, and they will be told the command to type in to allow the teleport to happen

If you press F7, then the ground will be covered in red and yellow X

Red means that monsters WILL spawn there. Yellow means they might. If no X is present, then no chance of spawning there. Place torches to keep yourself protected.

It says i do not have permission to setwarp command

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I will look into this. Everyone should be part of the member group. 

Once I get home I will sort it out