2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Today fear will once again trump decency. Front pages are even more mental than yesterday. Quite shameful.

Morning allemoji111.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, crispymorgan said:

I hope for a labour government, but suspect a win for the elite. Hoping for a hung parliament, might be the best option to be honest.

Don't worry both, neither party make any sense apart from I can't see any tax increase on playing Minecraft and Playstation so it'll be a win whatever the outcome! :D

We'll all go back to normal in a few days so let the bullshit fly in Speakers Corner and we'll carry on enjoying Crispy's miserable voice on party chat forever more. 

Forum Signature Test.png

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Hope you're feeling better Rich. The way the weather keeps changing it's not surprising our bodies are confused. So long as it's not a hangover emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Cheers dude! Haha Na i felt like i was coming down with something yesterday but just ignored it. I'm up and about now, it's always the mornings that are the worst when you're under the weather. I'm pummed full of lemsip now so should be good for the rest of the day.

14 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Morning Lee, you're up early for a Saturday!  Unfortunately I have 5 hours of work left before the weekend :(

Morning everyone else too.

Kids my friend, kids. I actually got a lie in til just gone 7am today so feel a little better than normal!

That 5 hours will fly by....then you get to play games ALL day :( 

Forum Signature Test.png

30 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Kids my friend, kids. I actually got a lie in til just gone 7am today so feel a little better than normal!

That 5 hours will fly by....then you get to play games ALL day :( 

No then I get to sleep! :P A normal work day I don't usually get up until 8-8:30 so 6am for O/T is a shock to the system :lol: Though I am off work then for the next 2 weeks so lots of gaming all day any day I want :D

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

29 minutes ago, Greboth said:

No then I get to sleep! :P A normal work day I don't usually get up until 8-8:30 so 6am for O/T is a shock to the system :lol: Though I am off work then for the next 2 weeks so lots of gaming all day any day I want :D

I shall also be free for gaming for the foreseeable future, let's make videos!

Morning all!! 

Been up since 8:00 to watch The Lions game, we're actually playing well today 🙂

Morning all. I got up at 4:15am today to take my parents to the airport, went back to bed but still feel terrible now! I see the lions won the rugby that's good, now let's hope the boys with the round ball can beat the jocks!! ⚽️