Call of Duty: World War II

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is the next game in the franchise then I'd give it a go. A COD along the lines of what Battlefield did will sell by the bucket load.

A part of me though for some reason thinks the pic is the only thing leaked which could be just someone random creating the pic themselves to cause a little stir at Activision.

Forum Signature Test.png

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A part of me though for some reason thinks the pic is the only thing leaked which could be just someone random creating the pic themselves to cause a little stir at Activision.

A few artwork related pics were 'leaked' that were pounced on by the YouTube COD Cocksuckers regular as clockwork and many sources close to the franchise seem to think its legit to the extent they are covering it unlike some of the old user created hoaxes where you'd have someone say they got Modern Warfare 4 early, show the unboxing whilst filming it with a potato but then don't show any 'gameplay' as it's all fake. This has more credibility about it it would appear and its usually this time of the year the Activision's infamous 'leaks' start in the hope of people getting on the hype train. 

IMG_4388.png

IMG_4385.png

IMG_4387.png

IMG_4386.png

Activision's CEO said there were going back to boots on the ground at a share holders meeting after it was clear that Infinite Warfare failed to meet expectations. 

That's better than any leak. A CEO must tell the truth to share holders at share holder meetings. 

When think about it, it's not that original. World at War anyone? 

What I would like to see if MW2 for the PS4. Don't even care if they charge me full price. As long as it works I would be happy. I refuse however to buy a shitty game in order to get the "privilege" of buying MW2 as well. 

4 hours ago, cyberninja2601 said:

What I would like to see if MW2 for the PS4. Don't even care if they charge me full price. As long as it works I would be happy. I refuse however to buy a shitty game in order to get the "privilege" of buying MW2 as well.

MW2 Remastered will probably be released in 2018 by Raven when the 'other' Infinity Ward attempts yet another COD game which will probably be even worse than their Ghosts and Infinite Warfare. Although MW2 is my favourite COD and one of my all time top games; I'd hate to see its legacy ruined in a shitty remaster just like what happened with MW:R. Supply Drops, awful melee weapons and horrific camos killed that game and further tarished the brand.   

13 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

ftzb9gfuujsrqenaq8d2.png

Sledgehammer, who are developing this game have confirmed release will be in November as per traditional CoD releases and PS4 will have map packs 30 days earlier due the Sony / Activision deal.

Forum Signature Test.png

But everyone will have quit before the first map
pack anyway ! 

Ha! Bees rage!

I know Euan and Kiwi won't quit that early that's for sure. I'm more hyped than I thought I would be. You just hope Sledgehammer don't mess it up.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

So glad they've gone back to boots on the ground, took them long enough! I'll definitely be picking this up but then don't I always 🤗 

Hopefully it'll bring some old faces back, will be nice to have full lobbies.

02534b473d67e3aca79f030ef6e14435.jpg

This picture was leaked saying abit the campaign and multiplayer. If I'm honest its not a great deal different to what you would expect in SP - typically about an engaging battle with a world on the brink of tyranny.

MP however gives maybe something else away when it says “exciting new ways to interact and socialize with their friends and the Call of Duty community.”

I think one big thing that would be a big thumbs up is more clan features. Or/and a social space would be different and surely add something.

Forum Signature Test.png

On 4/22/2017 at 4:16 PM, NCA-Paendrag said:

Still gonna be shite. Mark my words :D

If SH doesn' fuck it up, the general playerbase will!

Think I'll sit this one out too. And any COD after that.

Too expensive buying new controllers all the time :lol:

If SHG doesn't fuck it up; Activision will for sure! I'm just wondering how supply drops will be implemented and how retarded weapon variants, coloured camos and winner circle taunts will look in a game of this nature. 

Sledeghammer have a shite reputation in this franchise with bad design decisions and a terrible relationship with the community so I'm expecting the worst even with boots on the ground. Activision may have another very hard sell on their hands and SHG have chosen an era which may limit content income so it could be another disaster for the franchise. Be interesting to see the trailer though but a 6 hour campaign isn't going to wet my whistle much!

Called it.

Headquarters look likely to be the social space of CoD. Interestingly can hold up to 48 players. We'll have to see how this plays out and fundamentally works. The concept is brilliant but executing something like this has to be done correctly.

Forum Signature Test.png