Harmony Of The Seas

Worlds first billion dollar cruise liner lands in Southampton which holds 6,000 passengers and 2,000 staff and is 4 football pitches long - 300ft more than the Titanic. Very impressive but I wouldn't want to be on there when a norovirus breaks out and everyone has the shits as happens on practically every cruise liner B)

344763CE00000578-3593741-image-a-17_1463

344764E400000578-3593741-image-a-11_1463

3447C17100000578-3593741-image-a-42_1463

3445ECFC00000578-3593741-image-a-4_14634

3442BD8400000578-3593741-image-a-2_14634

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's floats how?

Fucking witch craft again!

Reading your post, this is what popped in my head

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

And that's floats how?

Fucking witch craft again!

wtf it's got a water park at the back?!? It's on fucking water! :/

So the answer is water displacement. The lenght + height of the containing air (which is the buoyancy) has to have a greater force than the force of gravity on the boat. So as long as it long, wide and high enough it will float. 

I dunno. Kyla's always banging on about going on one of these things. I just don't see the point. It's an artificial habitat which floats on something that will kill you if you fall in to it, which is infested with things which will kill you if you fall in their territory, so you can see the same people day in and day out, shit in a shit toilet, and see the crap every day for days, if not weeks on end.

Thanks, fly me to the bahamas instead and let me have my own holiday. 

I'm going on a cruise soon btw.

banlol.png

Over the last several decades I have been on a shit ton of cruises.

I absolutely hate them. 

I'd rather just fly/ drive to my destination, and then be there.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Never been on a cruise myself. The weird thing is I have somewhat of a phobia of water, yet I love water/rivers/fishing....figure that one out :blink:

Water at night time creeps me out, rivers canals in particular... though not the sea, weird eh!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Water at night time creeps me out, rivers canals in particular... 

I've been wade fishing some rivers at night and had deer come crashing down a hill and into the water to cross the stream about 50ft behind me. I just about walked on water the time that happened lol

Never been on a cruise myself. The weird thing is I have somewhat of a phobia of water, yet I love water/rivers/fishing....figure that one out :blink:

I've been on a few. Those ships are so large that you easily forget you are on a ship. It feels more like being in a massive hotel.

I've always enjoyed them because the staff takes real good care of you. You don't even have to pickup your luggage at the airport. It gets transferred for you to your state room. It's a great way to travel for "dad". Don't have to worry about anything.