Anyone still playing this?

Just saw I still have this installed and haven't touched it in a whole month. I even forgot it existed until today! I have absolutely no desire to play this again I don't think and I couldn't care less what improvements, tweaks, fixes or anything else Ubisoft do as nothing can bring me back to this. Seems that 4 years of development and 3 years of promise and now the game is basically dead in the water thanks to a garbage endgame and dreadful incursion inclusions that offer absolutely nothing apart from a bigger grind in the form of a mission that you've done countless times before. I didn't get the season pass but is there any holders out there who wont go back even with extra material on the way? 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only problem I have with trade ins is by the time I've traded a game in for something else in store I could have probably bought the game online and still had the others for the equivalent money outlay if that makes sense.

Wow

I was sad to not pick this up, but damn, you guys are making me happy to have waited

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I still play it here and there with Sarah.  I was pissed with some of the changes they made regarding crafting materials, and i haven't done the incursion yet either.  You can do matchmaking with it, but i have no real desire to even try it.  I've been back onto Destiny a lot.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I called this one way before the game was even released. Perhaps I'm a Prophet of the gaming gods!!

Says the guys who had to be convinced to play ME3, Destiny and Warframe :)

I stopped playing a while back. I almost never see anyone online playing it either. It's one of the more disappointing purchases I've made. 

Not played it for a while but I wouldn't say it's banished. It just doesn't compare with the other games installed right now. I got my money's worth for the amount of hours i put into it and i think I'd only play it now to capture achievements or we decided to give it a quick team effort one night.

Forum Signature Test.png

Says the guys who had to be convinced to play ME3, Destiny and Warframe :)

I stopped playing a while back. I almost never see anyone online playing it either. It's one of the more disappointing purchases I've made.

I didn't have to be convinced to play any of those games, I knew I'd like them. When everyone else was playing Warframe, I did not have a PS4. When Doc et al were playing ME3 multiplayer, I was playing MW3 with other folks and hadn't yet completed the ME2 campaign. I bought Destiny for PS3 straight away and liked it enough that I upgraded to PS4.

Choosing not to play games you think will be good is not at all the same as thinking a game is going to be bad.

I also disagree completely with the idea X hours played means you got your money's worth, but that's a topic for a different thread.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I also disagree completely with the idea X hours played means you got your money's worth, but that's a topic for a different thread.

It is. And we can agree to disagree as I make that decision about that for many different reasons each time.

I do think the game is quite relaxing if you are just running around finding the intel stuff. Once that's done, I'm not sure the flawed Dark Zone is worth going back to.

Forum Signature Test.png

It is. And we can agree to disagree as I make that decision about that for many different reasons each time.

I do think the game is quite relaxing if you are just running around finding the intel stuff. Once that's done, I'm not sure the flawed Dark Zone is worth going back to.

Totally agree. It's no longer a game I play every day but i'll get it out for a blast occasionally. As Lee says it's quite a relaxing game if you're in the mood for a wander.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg