Battlefield 1 leaked (not BF5)

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're gonna leak something, then take a step back and take a proper fucking photo. All this bullshit of corners and wee bits of posters is bullshit. Just fuck off.

banlol.png

we didn't have a BF1?

seriously?

We had Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 1943, Battlefield Bad Company, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Battlefield 1 would be the 'first' entry to the series timeline pretty much. 

Trailer was a bit messy to be honest. Didn't really convey anything clearly and was trying to be a bit too spectacular. Wish there was a bit more focus on gameplay in the trailer too as DICE have been slagging off Infinity Ward for their CGI reveal of Infinite Warfare which is now a bit hypocritical. Eager to see proper gameplay now..

Taking a trenching shovel to someone...... honestly here, bi-planes can burn, I want to run around with a trenching shovel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

RIP COD.

We shall see. Everyone is shitting on CoD and excited about BF1 (I know I am) but that doesn't mean anything when it comes to spending your money on a game.

BF4 is a much better game than CoD (however it had massive launch issues). BF4 only has a fraction of the sales that CoD has hype means nothing. 

For instance BF4 has 13M in sales (which is great in general) and AW has 21M in sales yet everyone here pretty says AW is an shit game. AW still made about half a Billion dollars more than BF4

Call of duty ghost (which everyone agrees is about the worst CoD every sold 27M copies (more than 2x times what BF4 sold). 

Call of duty black ops 3 has sold about 23M copies. 

So since the release of BF4 CoD has sold 71M copies to BF4s 13M copies even though BF4 is a much better game

I'm certain that's all Activision is looking at. They don't give a shit about critical response. They are doing what the share holder want.