Rainbow Six - Operarors

GazzaGarratt

It would be good to know what Operarors you enjoy playing with and which ones you all struggle with too. I know most of us haven't got much unlocked but as it goes on we can add to this.

I had such a blast with Twitch last night that she is immediately my go to. The electronic drone compliments other players going in when talking to the group. it works as a fantastic decoy and distractor when the others fly in.

Dedenders - seems a given you need Rook on your side just for the vests. I only have Jager which i like but haven't seen his grenade deterrent work yet.

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone nicks my operator again I will find a way to kick someone's nuts in over the internet. Cheeky fucks.

Sledge is fantastic, excellent recommendation Rob. The booby trap guy is a bit shit, his traps may as well have huge sings saying EXCUSE ME SIR, THERE IS A TRAP HERE, DID YOU KNOW THAT? LOL

banlol.png

If anyone nicks my operator again I will find a way to kick someone's nuts in over the internet. Cheeky fucks.

Sledge is fantastic, excellent recommendation Rob. The booby trap guy is a bit shit, his traps may as well have huge sings saying EXCUSE ME SIR, THERE IS A TRAP HERE, DID YOU KNOW THAT? LOL

Yeah, but you should try baracading the door first then putting it down on your side. Otherwise, yeah piece of piss to get past.

Forum Signature Test.png

I use Fuze - the one that can breach cluster grenades on the other side of the wall. I once got a triple kill but other times I've lost the round right off the bat by killing the hostages B)

I too like playing as Fuze, so satisfying when you hear those cluster grenades doing their thing on the other side of the wall :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Thanks Rob! Ha, yes Phil!

So funny watching all of us barricade Rich in a tiny room and whops out his fat wedge of a machine gun (out of context [emoji13])

and then get ransacked by the enemy whilst we're outside!

Forum Signature Test.png

Rich using Tachanka was one of the highlights last night for me :)

Thanks Rob that's really useful!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

:lol: His gun is too big to put anywhere, although i did get a few kills with it. Nothing like setting up and watching your entire team block you in a room, then setting up the gun and having them plough though the wall behind you. I haven't really had a good chance to try many of the operators so far.

The missus is pretty ill at the moment so not able to game :/ but hoping to be on this weekend as i'm itching to play!!

:lol: His gun is too big to put anywhere, although i did get a few kills with it. Nothing like setting up and watching your entire team block you in a room, then setting up the gun and having them plough though the wall behind you. I haven't really had a good chance to try many of the operators so far.

The missus is pretty ill at the moment so not able to game :/ but hoping to be on this weekend as i'm itching to play!!

I was wondering where the little lady was on Sunday. Sorry to say I assumed "hangover". Hope she's feeling well soon man.

But yeah get on R6 we had another blast last night, epic watching Stretch do his thing with the shield and watching Lee trying to break diffusers.☺

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

:lol: it normally is a hang over but she was down in Canterbury on Sunday seeing her family, she got back later that night and was ill for most of it. Hadn't even had a drop to drink  :(

I hoping to get on tonight as i really need to sort out some operators, as Dave has shown, if you don't pick fast then you're left with recruit shiz  :lol: