Call of Duty 2016

J4MES OX4D

Strong rumours from credible sources suggest this one is going to be set in the distant future from even Black Ops 3 with a full sci-fi backdrop and space battles and other shit.

I think I'll give this one a miss by the sounds of it - fighting robots on a train was even a step too far let alone battling aliens on mars or crap along those lines. 

Also rumours surrounding Battlefield 5 suggest it will be going back to a classic war game which sounds right up my street. 

Screw Call of Duty now. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. As if Infinity ward didn't screw up Ghost bad enough. Fighting space robots on mars in the future? With Destiny, Mass Effect, Doom and other games out there that seems rather foolish. 

If that is the case it's a definite pass for me

As for BF5, it will be a while before I get it. Just too many technical problems with BF4 for me

Think I will reserve judgement till I see the reviews and the game,all this is rumour but it's probably ghosts 2 which is a bad marketing decision straight off.

I had no intentions of getting bo3 till I played the beta so hopefully, though I won't hold my breath there will be one this year.

As for bf5 that's probably a definite buy,though bf4 launch was terrible duce LA sorted that game out and I loved it, I just hope it doesn't go too far back I really don't care about setting as long as gameplay is good.

Oh one more thing AW was the worst cod ever and hopefully it stays the worst Cod ever.

Think I will reserve judgement till I see the reviews and the game,all this is rumour but it's probably ghosts 2 which is a bad marketing decision straight off.

Just seen this http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/29/call-of-duty-2016-will-be-set-in-the-far-future-say-rumourswhich suggests it wont be Ghosts 2 or related to that brand which is probably the only sensible decision this game will ever have.

After how bad Ghosts was as a game and how poorly it sold even counting the extra copies that people got from upgrading console versions; there was no way they could revisit Ghosts as it was a failure of an IP and still to this day leaves a bitter taste for many.  Either way; IW were damned if they did and damned if they didn't as by creating yet another brand new IP; it just shows how much Ghosts was loathed by all parties.

However; I don't think some space shit is the answer to their problems and could just make it a hell of a lot worse. This ain't Call of Duty no more and with Titanfall 2, Destiny, Halo and all the other space games; it's just going to fall into a saturated and tiresome batch that isn't anything new as a videogame. 

Dude, I would LOVE to have access to all of those weapons, perks, and maps again!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."