Games of 2016

What games is everyone looking forward to this year?

I'm going for American Truck Simulator, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, X-Com 2, The Division, Doom, Escape From Tarkov, Firewatch, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2 and Mirrors Edge Catalyst. There are a few more that will grab me but those games are pretty much cemented in terms of a release date. 

Rise Of The Tomb Raider has already been excellently received on XB1 which is great news but shitty exclusivity as ever. Still not entirely sold on The Division but we'll see in the beta this month but it should be a decent year and plenty to look forward to in the next few months alone. E3 will no doubt bring plenty more along the way. 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Division- With R6:Siege's myriad of networking issues I am feeling less than optimistic.
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda- It's a single player game, but I still may take a crack at it. I love the writing, i love the mass effect characters and it's neat this is starting fresh.
  • XCOM 2
  • MLB 16: The Show- The show is the single reason I bought a PS4 in 2014, I've played baseball since I was 4 all the way up to college. It's a passion.
  • Pokemon GO
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

But, with a newborn within weeks I assume gaming will be hard to sit down for an extended period of time.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

But, with a newborn within weeks I assume gaming will be hard to sit down for an extended period of time.

Newborns sleep a lot, you'll be fine.  It's when they start walking around, exploring the world around them, then you're screwed.  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

[*]Mass Effect: Andromeda- It's a single player game, but I still may take a crack at it.

Curious, seeing as Mass Effect 3 is my favorite multiplayer game ever... [emoji6]

Seriously though, you have a PS3? I'll play ME3 anywhere, anytime, say the word. I have like 700 hours in on the MP alone and when I turned my bud lepercolony onto it (you see him hear now and again) he went and put even more hours into it than me. This after the game had already been out for like 3 years. So yeah, I'm always down.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Looking forward to the last uncharted game; it was my favourite series on PS3.

Street fighter V is very exciting - I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Also the division if it turns out good.

Also, by Destiny 2 do they mean an actual new title or another full-priced DLC that makes the game irrelevant for people who don't/can't buy it? (Salty gamer here)

Kia Ora.