Black Ops 3 first impressions

J4MES OX4D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes a long time to level up...

Weapons especially... What level is max for a weapon?

I know. 16 for SMG's. Guess its the same for others.

I dont see the point in prestiging weapons though. Unless you want your clantag or killcounter on it.

I'll be prestiging every gun i can and all the character prestiges i can. Not really for the "benefits" they give but more for the completionist in me.

I think it's a good thing having the levelling up take so long. Makes the later levels that much more desireable and the gear that is unlocked around that level. Makes you think hard about what you want to take with you on your next go around

Whats the lifespan of this game? Destiny is as good as dead without anyone on, Battlefront is looking like a flop, and I'm bored as shit.

I still want to play Destiny, but short of new content, BO3 is looking like a better time filler. Plus BO3 is shiney at the moment so therefore more people will be on for the honeymoon phase and it will settle down after that.

However to get all the challenges in MP, Zombies, Campaign, Zombies campaign and Arena mode. That's a fair bit of content to get stuck into, so it's fair to say it should last a good while if you're looking to achieve some goals

I know. 16 for SMG's. Guess its the same for others.

I dont see the point in prestiging weapons though. Unless you want your clantag or killcounter on it.

Don't you start getting XP for your weapon challenges again if you prestige them? That would help your progression if you prestige your character

It's been a while since I prestiged a weapon. I don't remember how it works.

I'm not bothered about goals, it's just there aren't any people at all to play with now on destiny.

Oi!! What about us three?? :) We'll split up and play with you Crispy

Edit: But we do finish by 9.30 - 10.00 during the week tho

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I'm not bothered about goals, it's just there aren't any people at all to play with now on destiny.

But there are other people to play with on blops3 people we haven't played with since ghosts I would guess.

Apart from spontaneous raids there is nothing to do on destiny and as stretch says lots on blops3 it's challenges that drive my gaming.

I rediscovered my love for doing challenges and am focused purely on camo challenges at this time. I'm just one camo away from a gold Kuda and want to aim to get all my SMG's on diamond. There is so much XP to be gained from playing this strategically that it really makes the whole experience more enjoyable. There are plenty of unlocks on offer and instead of just choosing the best class possible and rinsing players every game; it's great to mix things up a bit for the sake of earning stuff in-game. 

I rediscovered my love for doing challenges and am focused purely on camo challenges at this time. I'm just one camo away from a gold Kuda and want to aim to get all my SMG's on diamond. There is so much XP to be gained from playing this strategically that it really makes the whole experience more enjoyable. There are plenty of unlocks on offer and instead of just choosing the best class possible and rinsing players every game; it's great to mix things up a bit for the sake of earning stuff in-game. 

I agree James. I'm a huge challenge whore especially the camo challenges.

Same could be said for prestiging your character for an emblem.

At least you get something useful when prestiging your character.

But if it is like cyber says that you start to gain xp to your character then there is another point.

I agree I just can't use the same shit all the time it's just dull.

First impressions. Let's address the obvious.  It's laggy. It's no surprise that in a fast paced game such as this, there is going to be an element of guess work on the computers part, and it shows.  In theory it should give and take, so I get killed by sir lags-a-lot, and people will be raging at my awesome kills.  It pisses me off anyway, because nobody likes to lose.  Laggy cunts.

The game itself is pretty good.  It's a bit intimidating with the numerous options loadout, kit, etc etc.  Hard point is my favourite mode.  It means I can play a strategy rather than running around like a headless chicken.  Running around with no purpose leads to death, every time. Laggy Cunts.

Once again the games greatest strength is the people we play with, so no worries here.  I still feel like showering every time I finish playing so thanks for making me buy a game I love to hate.  Looking forward to silly game modes and general shenanigans, until I get killed by you all.  Laggy Cunts.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......