Halloween Update

GazzaGarratt

Well, I gotta be honest...never been a big fan of Halloween.

However what they've done to the tower and the little extras are a nice touch like the random heads. Its fantastic to see you can 'paper glue' one to keep permanently.

New emotes too. Thought I'd never buy any 'silver'...until they only went and done the Thriller dance. Hook, line and sinker for me.

and a few quests too. Nice to see a few things to do...Not really sure what you'll get though as they just seems abit of random fun...or annoying fun. Can't decide yet.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think it's great. It's nothing major. You don't have to buy anything. The do give you stuff for free. Yeah I'll be buying the thriller dance. I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

If stuff like this is what the microtransactions are going to be used for. Well played Bungie

It's always the little things that get me going about this game, like the music changing and Cayde dressed up. I agree Chris, well done Bungie.

I will say though, I'm waiting for the Destiny forums to turn and say 'why doesn't my Skolas mask have any light!? Money back bungie!....oh hang on, i didn't pay for this..'

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

why doesn't my Skolas mask have any light!? 

Yep...don't forget to change it before handing in your engrams!!

I quite like it although not a Halloween fan myself... wonder what they'll do for Christmas?  :D

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Yep...don't forget to change it before handing in your engrams!!

I quite like it although not a Halloween fan myself... wonder what they'll do for Christmas? :D

Nothing. They will be to afraid to offend anyone

They should just "Let it Snow!" Every where you go it's just snowing.

HIGH FIVE MATT!

Anywho, I love when games do this. WoW did it loads as well, xmas, easter, halloween, even new years' had its own little gig. 

banlol.png

The tower looks amazing and I love that the city is projecting the Festival of the Lost design onto the Traveller's underside. I haven't done much with the quests, but aesthetically, bravo, well done.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.