anybody not want an exotic sword?

techno

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone need this strike? I'll be on tonight. I have to kill the arc and solar guys. Looks like a tough strike. You have to kill alahkul and the sword guys within 30 secs of each other.

Do you have them both on the same character?

Just got mine done. Void sword. That thing is bad ass

So, if i haven't levelled it up it won't show?

Once it gets to 280 light, a new upgrade node will appear. Once you finish upgrading the sword, including that new and final node, the quest will pop over Lord Shaxx. Happened for me last night.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Once it gets to 280 light, a new upgrade node will appear. Once you finish upgrading the sword, including that new and final node, the quest will pop over Lord Shaxx. Happened for me last night.

Ah got it, cheers Jason. Weapon parts FML[emoji20]

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ah got it, cheers Jason. Weapon parts FML[emoji20]

I hear a lot of people complaining about not having weapon or armor parts, I have piles of both and when they get much over 500 I start donating for faction rep. So..... What you guys be upgrading? I don't upgrade anything unless I'm reasonably sure I want it as part of my long-term arsenal.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yeah both on my warlock. I'll have to kill the arc and solar dude. Chris was it hard?

It's difficult. A lot of shielded enemies.

Think of it as a nightfall. You will have to do it twice. I don't think you will be able to to kill both wardens then the Alak'hul

I hear a lot of people complaining about not having weapon or armor parts, I have piles of both and when they get much over 500 I start donating for faction rep. So..... What you guys be upgrading? I don't upgrade anything unless I'm reasonably sure I want it as part of my long-term arsenal.

I upgrade everything I want to try out or keep I also have upgraded multiples to save swapping between guardians or multiples for differing burns.

I wasted many rerolling shit before ttk that turned out to be useless,I also have a vault full of weapon parts in the making.

Weapon parts are pretty easy to come by now just run strikes.

I hope not. That sounds like a pain.

I'll be on in an hour if anyone is on.

You have to kill the warden with the coordinating sword then the boss within 30 seconds. If you get them both done in 30 seconds you're the man.

I think me and Charlie have the solar one to do, will it be enough to get damage on both as we aren't going to both be able to land the killing blow?

Pretty sure it has to be the kill. I remember the mission being funny when doing it with Chip and Crispy.

I have the void exotic sword quest to do but have to wait until next weds reset to activate the final strike . Does anybody else have this to do so we could all get it done together and make it easier to complete? Don't know if you you could complete it with two if say one was doing arc and one doing void.