TTK question thread

TigerBurge

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit light level 250 last night, and still I have shitty weapons. Have you guys noticed heavy weapon engrams dropping all the time or is it just me? Like seriously, its a 5:1 ratio for other engrams

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I hit light level 250 last night, and still I have shitty weapons. Have you guys noticed heavy weapon engrams dropping all the time or is it just me? Like seriously, its a 5:1 ratio for other engrams

It's been heavy and gauntlets for me.

Also, whats the deals with random blues being better than my purples?

It is really weird, I had a purple set of gauntlets at 253, I just got a blue set at 276

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Also, whats the deals with random blues being better than my purples?

It is really weird, I had a purple set of gauntlets at 253, I just got a blue set at 276

That's part of the new leveling system. You can infuse the blues into you purple gear. It will raise the light of the purple.

Or you can just rock the blue. The biggest thing is to have your highest light gear on when decoding engrams.

Dpj the other day was light 290 with all blues.

Someone on youtube said if you want to be higher light don't infuse just use the blues...I assume you eventually then get higher purples.

Dids the year 2 and year 1 stuff Arn't interchangeable it's just a whole new drop anyway.

I don't think you can use an exotic for infusion of purples

It isn't giving me the option to use on is why I say that

I don't think you can use an exotic for infusion of purples

It isn't giving me the option to use on is why I say that

I can use my year 2 last word to infuse a perpl, hence why i ask.

See the part where I say it didn't give me the option, is why I said I don't think you can, hence my reply

See the part where I say it didn't give me the option, is why I said I don't think you can, hence my reply

What's the light level of the exotic you are trying to use for infusion? The level has to be higher than the item you currently have. (I have my 280 legendary sword heavy, I cannot infuse it with my Year 1 165 Gally, but a year 2 last word with 290 I can)

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Not really sure.

I noticed on my Warlock and Hunter it listed all of the original quests in the "Abandoned quest" kiosk. I had done them on both already, so I was shocked to see them there. Also, they were not there for my Titan, so I was doubly confused.

I am debating on deleting my hunter again, and remaking it just to go through the story with all of the changes.

If you create a new character and use the Spark of Light, do you still need to play through the main story to unlock all of the campaign missions?

Yeah,my cousin just started Destiny last week and used the spark. It put him at level 25 but he had to play through all the vanilla missions.

Yeah,my cousin just started Destiny last week and used the spark. It put him at level 25 but he had to play through all the vanilla missions.

Lame, at least I know what to expect.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

If you create a new character and use the Spark of Light, do you still need to play through the main story to unlock all of the campaign missions?

Yes you do. You will be a level 25 character with a set of blue armor and guns, including a new ghost but you start with the very first cosmodrome mission.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

Nope, I agree and I love it. I was never a fan of swapping between toons to do 3xNF, 3xHW and the raids. Whether this is a clever ploy to stretch the game this much is debateable but I think that going through all these quests could get pretty boring.

banlol.png